big round of applause for the guests

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

its a lot of work talking,smiling,autographing,shaking hands for 6 hours

so i think a thank you is well in order and i know some of you talk a look in here so from me and the team thanks for all your hard work

you made the show so much fun thanks

jason :P

Guests were excellent, Saturdays crew and that nice lady that was on the Mark Ryans VTs on the Sunday was very helpful.

Some of the nicest guests that I've met were at this event - Mark Ryan, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, Kelly Stables, James Marsters just to name a few

• Moderators

Kelly was awesome B)

Well, for the five minutes I got to sit with her she was lol but I know I heard lots of great things about her - and lots of other guests too! :thumbup:

And Charles was always making me laugh.

This thread has just reminded me that we haven't had a 'such and such is a plonker' thread this time.

I must say that every single one of the guests this weekend were great and happy to chat (time permitting) and although exceedingly busy on Sunday definitely one of the best SM events yet.

Bravo guests!

Special personal mention to Natalia and Kai who were Uber-Awesome and also of course to John and James for their sterling work in the service of fan-pleasing (no...not in that way, although...).

Edited by abstractharmony

Would like to add a huge thanks to all the Stars for being their and making it a fantastice show

and never ending gratitude, admiration, and thanks to PAUL MCGILLION, who even though had the worst nightmare of a day getting to the show, still went straight to work meeting and greeting and posing for photos, with a smile on his face and nothing but love for his fans.

proberly the best guest that SM has ever had at a show, a true gentleman, and totaly well worth waiting for

Would like to add a huge thanks to all the Stars for being their and making it a fantastice show

and never ending gratitude, admiration, and thanks to PAUL MCGILLION, who even though had the worst nightmare of a day getting to the show, still went straight to work meeting and greeting and posing for photos, with a smile on his face and nothing but love for his fans.

proberly the best guest that SM has ever had at a show, a true gentleman, and totaly well worth waiting for

I'll second that!

All the guests were great - and the crew - thanks everyone :clap:

thank you so much showmasters, myself and my daughter and 18 month old son had a fantastic time.

i got to meet james marsters and i saw lots of my friends who i havent seen since 2005 so it was the perfect weekend

roll on collectomania 14 where i hope to meet one of my fav's michael rosenbaum woo hoo.

amanda

its a lot of work talking,smiling,autographing,shaking hands for 6 hours

so i think a thank you is well in order and i know some of you talk a look in here so from me and the team thanks for all your hard work

you made the show so much fun thanks

jason :thumbup:

Yes a big thank you to everyone for giving up their weekends to make this such a brilliant event - can't believe I met Mr John Barrowman - fantastic!

Any idea when the photo's of the event will be posted on the Collectormania website?