thank you to all the crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

thank you what a team you all are

i know we lost 7 crew on sum morning which made it very hard for us all but you gave us your best and we thank you all for that 110% you gave us you are the best thank you all so much

thank you all for making us look so good and making it happen

you are all part of the Showmasters family

take care and get some rest

and we will see you all soon

jason :P

Again a huge thanx to all the crew fantastic work and very helpfull

would like to add a special thanx to Jola, Too Tall, Lady D, Wendy, and Brandon, who were all fantastic and ever so calm despite the hoards of people who surounded them at every moment asking this and that. total proffesionals all of them.

and was wonderfull to have a face to the names

I want to thank all the Crew, but extra kudos goes to TooTall and the `nice lady on the auto booths opposite the organiser's booth` on Monday. After a long weekend of less than polite attendees, you were all helpful, polite and professional. TooTall and the `nice lady` went that extra mile for me, and it was greatly appreciated. :thumbup::coolthumb::coolthumb:

would like to add a special thanx to Jola, Too Tall, Lady D, Wendy, and Brandon, who were all fantastic and ever so calm despite the hoards of people who surounded them at every moment asking this and that. total proffesionals all of them.

and was wonderfull to have a face to the names

I remember you!!! :thumbup: *waves*

Thank you guys. You were all brilliant but I have to give a shout out to the lass helping Lea Thompson on Saturday morning. You were awesome, thanks for everything.... Wish I had read the name on your pass!

n571997904_817820_9163.jpg

Thank you guys. You were all brilliant but I have to give a shout out to the lass helping Lea Thompson on Saturday morning. You were awesome, thanks for everything.... Wish I had read the name on your pass!

n571997904_817820_9163.jpg

That's Emma! lol

Thanks to all the crew for all your hard work over the long weekend. :P

That's Emma! lol

Thanks to all the crew for all your hard work over the long weekend. :P

Emma is it? Well Emma ROCKS, let me tell ya!!

:thumbup: