Bab 5

riversidejon

I am currently Rewatching Bab 5 all seasons and its such a good show, alot of parallels with today, especially the way the "nightwatch (season3)" could easily become a reality. Anyhow, I was unable to make it to C13 and I would have like to have met BRUCE BOXLEITNER aka cpt John Sheridon. So I thought I would start a topic asking for comments, photos of the Bab5 guest, and maybe in a future event, we could have more Bab 5 guests.

:D

Sadly both Richard and Andreas are no longer with us.

B5 was a tremendous show and I preferred it to DS9. Claudia came to Manchester and both Mira and Pat Tallman have been to MK. Of course Walter Koenig has been too.

It was great to meet Bruce at the weekend. He was as really nice and said that the cast had all got on really well.

More guests from this great show would be fab

B5 was a tremendous show and I preferred it to DS9. Claudia came to Manchester and both Mira and Pat Tallman have been to MK. Of course Walter Koenig has been too.

It was great to meet Bruce at the weekend. He was as really nice and said that the cast had all got on really well.

Totally agree. B5 is still great today

Totally agree. B5 is still great today

Still one of the best and most inovative Sci Fi series ever...it stands out even today . I only had a few hours to come to this one. I only came to meet him and left right after. A four hour round trip to see him for a few miniutes...and it was time well spent! I had to be at work for 3...was knackered all night, but had a good smile on my face for the whole of my 8 hour shift...lol!

Over the years, I have had the privilage to met Brad Dourif (great episode) Pat Tallman, Jason Carter(Marcus), Mira Furlan, Claudia Christian, Peter Jurasic, (who by the way is agreat guest! SM should really get him to a show, he's a blast!You should read the dedication I got...lol), Micheal O'hare and of course Bruce at the weekend.

More B5 guests would make me a very happy bunny

Thanks for the comments, I have now seen several of the photos on the photos page.

I met Claudia at LFCC and I was very suprised by the choice of pictures that you could have signed, it certanly changed my view of her. :borg:

Just watched the episode in season 3 where Capt Sheridon is having a vision, the one where Ivanova has a black raven on the sholder, Garaboldi has a stuffed pigeon on his sholder and he sees himself. I remember the first time I saw this episode and it was as cryptic as Lost. Sadly this time around it felt more like something out of a Monty python, pigeon, raven, could not take it serious.lol

Reading the posts above, from watching the outtakes of Bab5 which are awsome :D , the cast and crew had a great time. The scene of G'Kar and Londo in the lift, is hilirias..(I hear you....) will always make me laugh. :smile:

Thanks for the comments, I have now seen several of the photos on the photos page.

I met Claudia at LFCC and I was very suprised by the choice of pictures that you could have signed, it certanly changed my view of her. :P

Just watched the episode in season 3 where Capt Sheridon is having a vision, the one where Ivanova has a black raven on the sholder, Garaboldi has a stuffed pigeon on his sholder and he sees himself. I remember the first time I saw this episode and it was as cryptic as Lost. Sadly this time around it felt more like something out of a Monty python, pigeon, raven, could not take it serious.lol

Reading the posts above, from watching the outtakes of Bab5 which are awsome :D , the cast and crew had a great time. The scene of G'Kar and Londo in the lift, is hilirias..(I hear you....) will always make me laugh. :D

I still love this show, even now that technology has moved forward with FX.

How cool people talking about B5. Gota agree with all of you. Still good to watch now with a graet overall story arc. Hope the next dvd is better though. Was cool because Sheridan was in it but felt it could have done more. Lovely touch as a memorial piece I suppose.

I am a diehard, hardcore B5 fan.

I am in the very fortunate position to have met all of the major cast, the secondary cast, the creator/writer, the producer, and some of the costume and make-up people, as well as one of the directors.

The only cast member I HAVE NOT yet met is Tracey Scoggins.

Now there's a hint SHOWMASTERS!!!!