What Did Everyone Enjoy Most About C13?

Kiwi 7

What I love about these things is it gives me a great day out with my bf, regardless of what guests I see, or what I buy... plus I get to see loads of my friends :)

I had a great Sunday at C13 with my wife and sister. The surprising thing was my cynical sister really enjoyed herself, what with her meeting James Marsters. The day was nice 'cos I spent it with two of my favourite ladies, meeting some lovely, famous, and not so famous, people.

Meeting John, Eve and Kai. Got called princess by one photographer. And Eve called me darling.

When my friend went to get her auto from Eve the crew member sitting by her didn't know how to pronounce her name (it's the welsh spelling of Kerry as my friend is welsh). Of course Eve knew this straight away being welsh herself. Still think she should have gotten him to try and pronounce it.

Meeting Lea Thompson! She was my childhood hero .. and meeting her was absolutley awesome . She seemed pretty shocked to see the posters and soundtracks I dragged out for her to sign. Dog eared, sellotaped but full of sentimental value as they were on my bedroom wall twenty two years ago!

It was a day full of happy memories for me.

Thanks Showmasters!

n604276072_839851_6456.jpg

And she wrote "Ruth! You're the best!" on that poster ... awesome!!

Edited by bionicruth

having a chat with tawney about elvis...

people being totaly grossed out by my makeup on sunday night

and all the bits i can remember between the alcohol.....

oh and getting my bottom felt by a storm trooper and ......yoda's stuntman...what would you have done tony if it hadn't been me?