Supernatural

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you missed the obvious one :D

You need a Supernatural con as much as I need MILK!!!!!

Yes of course, that's a given!

Lol. That was a bit obvious wasn't it! How about....

I need a Supernatural con as much as Jola needs coffee

Yes I noticed we haven't got one yet too. Surely some clerical error!!!!

Hmmm ... the office pixies must have lost the paperwork. How odd. Once this is sorted, I'm sure SM will be happy to announce that we do in fact have a Supernatural con to look forward to :thumbup:

Yes I noticed we haven't got one yet too. Surely some clerical error!!!!

Hmmm ... the office pixies must have lost the paperwork. How odd. Once this is sorted, I'm sure SM will be happy to announce that we do in fact have a Supernatural con to look forward to :(

Definately. I mean it's only fair right?

Can I just check- has this thread moved into the delusional vein of just deciding there IS an SM/ME Supernatural event?

I would like to add that that seems perfectly reasonable to me until such time as tptb acknowledge we're right, I would just like clarification on this imaginary/inevitable con.

Can I just check- has this thread moved into the delusional vein of just deciding there IS an SM/ME Supernatural event?

I would like to add that that seems perfectly reasonable to me until such time as tptb acknowledge we're right, I would just like clarification on this imaginary/inevitable con.

Sadly but we have.

i need a supernatural con as much as you guys need to come to japan! its awesome!

Yes i am posting form japan... im that sad!

Where abouts in Japan? I loved Japan when i went last year, i went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone, all of which were fab!

So, about that Supernatural con...WE NEED ONE!! XD

Dear Jim

Please could you fix it for me to meet the stars of Supernatural and have lots of cool themed parties playing naught but awesome rock music, photo shoots, fun and games and Q & A's in a hotel somewhere in the UK. Or maybe could I meet them at a nice fun siging event with guests from other tv shows and films?

Thanks Jim. Failing that can I eat my lunch on a rolla coaster with lots of boy scouts?

Yours sincerely

Christa aged 35 and three quarters.

Christa - you write to Jim, I'll write to Cilla on Surprise Surprise :(

How does this sound?

Dear Cilla...

It has been our lifelong dream to attend a Supernatural Event held somewhere in a hotel with music, fun, games, Q&A's, autograph signings, photo sessions etc.

We've been desperately trying to get the PTB at SM/ME HQ to hear our plea......

Is there any chance you could have a word in their ears to make the dream come true?

Yours ever hoping.....

Jola, Christa, Gemma, Simone, Too Tall and loads of other fans.......

I'm someone who has just got into watching Supernatural and bought the s1 - s3 boxset a bit ago. It's fantastic, I absolutely love it, and would love to meet stars of the show, especially; Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. Other regulars would be cool too like; Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Katie Cassidy (Ruby), Lauren Cohen (Bela), Alona Tal (Jo), Jim Beaver (Bobby). I have heard however that Ruby changes actress in series four (which I eagerly look forward to watching when the DVD comes out) so the new actress would be great as well as Katie Cassidy. I'm currently two episodes away from finishing Supernatural's third series and would love a supernatural convention like many others on here would :(

Edited by Doctor Who