Norman and Hattie are busy :(

Norman and Hattie are touring together. They have a show in Preston on the Saturday, and now I see they are doing an instore in Blackpool on the Sunday of BTL !!!

Bang goes the full cast reunion ;)

I spoke to Hattie on Saturday and she is interested.... she had no idea it was happening., I gave her a leaflet so she is aware of the dates, but she still said she was interested. Maybe she was hoping to make it for an afternoon or an everning somewhere?

Fingers crossed!!!

Oh thats a shame :poki: Haven't seen Norman for a while, he deff would have swung it for me. I'd really like Rob Llwellyn (can't spell lol) to go now, cos hes an amazing guy.

• 1 month later...

Saw Norman and Hattie last night in Inverness and dont think Ive laughed so much in ages. They even came out afterwards and signed autographs.

Great night.

Did they have any merchidense?(sp?)

Norman was selling his DVD at Manchester but that was all, not even a programme.

Saw Norman and Hattie last night in Inverness and dont think Ive laughed so much in ages. They even came out afterwards and signed autographs.

Great night.

Did they have any merchidense?(sp?)

Norman was selling his DVD at Manchester but that was all, not even a programme.

Ok cheers