A Huge Thank you for me

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

You guys and gals do honestly rock.

Without you these shows just would not work. There aren't many events that have the crew that can get 1500+ people through 2 queues in one day. And handled all the other 30+ queues that ended up having 400-600+ people down them.

The whole show went really well, Sunday was madness but you all coped really well.

You being so great really does make my job so much easier and allows me to get on with the other (couple of :thumbup: ) things I need to get on with.

Again thank you for all your hard work, I really do love you guys.

Stuart.

Tom Andrews new agent!

WEETABIX!!!!!!

A pleasure as usual to work with you and your other half :D

Apologies for the bad temper - you kind of got ragged on a bit on the sunday and monday - and i know it wasn't easy for you either.;)

Hope Sarah and yourself have recovered.

XX

Ally

• Showmasters Admin

Yep you just Rock! Thanks TT. Hugs to all the crew especially for the Sunday!

so what is your cut if this Tom is propelled into stardom? :D

K

10%

He doesn't know it yet but he owes me 10% for his crew wages from this weekend :D

Thanks too tall for this weekend you've been a star as always as have all the crew. Everyone working on Sunday were amazing and I don't know how the guys and girls in the photoshoots and signing areas for the busy guests coped but a huge well done. Big thanks to those who helped try and keep Mark Ryan's queue moving on Sunday...man that guy can talk!

See you all at the next one

Ellie xxx

A very BIG thank you from me Too Tall......seriously I don't know how you manage to keep your cool and keep smiling at the end of the day having to deal with over 100 crew. You deserve a medal!!

Thank you so much for letting me draft in Tracey to help on the Sunday. She had a ball and can't wait to do it again. She's already bugging me about when the crew emails are out for LFCC :)

So put your feet up and try to relax for a couple of days and I'll see you on the 7th June.

*Big Hugs*

Donna

• Showmasters Admin

Apologies for the bad temper - you kind of got ragged on a bit on the sunday and monday - and i know it wasn't easy for you either.:D

It's fine, you know I'm always there if you (or anyone for that matter) needs to vent. We all need to sometimes, I am just glad I could help, even if it was just to be there to listen :D

Thank you Crew Commander Weetabix,

Without your hard work allocating where everyone is, making the breifings informative, but also fun and without you being there to help and support when things go a little mad or would that sometimes be a lot. We couldn't be parts of the events we love so much. It was a pleasure working with you again.

Andy x

I had an absolute ball this weekend! Yes I was tired most of the time and yes I was aching all over after Sunday but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!

Thanks to you all for making my return to crewing such a spectacular experience!! And thanks to TT and the Pitt Bosses for all their hard work in organising us etc...

I think I may have even convinced my fella to apply for crewing! YAY!! :poki: Another convert!

Hope to see you all soon!!

AnnieXxX

Indeed thanks to Too Tall what a star, thanks and I hope we all do it again soon. I had fun and thanks to Too Tall for giving me a go at being a Pit Boss many thanks.

I do hope that we have Tom Andrews as a guest for LFCC he sounds like a cool bloke. whats he been in.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon

Ian xx

Apologies for the bad temper - you kind of got ragged on a bit on the sunday and monday - and i know it wasn't easy for you either.:P

It's fine, you know I'm always there if you (or anyone for that matter) needs to vent. We all need to sometimes, I am just glad I could help, even if it was just to be there to listen :D

ONLY 10% , come on I would say 25 % at least:0)

x

Thanks Too Tall

Had a fun weekend,even if the photoshoot area was a bit...lively :P on sunday.

I've just about recovered :D and looking forward to the next one already!

oh,and the crew briefing on monday was the best ever lol

x