C14 Costumes

Smaug

I have plans with my partner in crime as to costuming, but what is everyone else doing or planning to do?

Have we any big groups going?

Lets start a discussion! Woo!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to watch a few cult films I think to get an idea as to what we can do.

Don't want to end up doing something that has already been done! Need to be original!

Not sure what i'm doing yet was planning on doing Draco but I don't know if my hair will grow out in time for Tonks for Manchester. So I may just stick with Tonks for C14 and one day of Manchester then do Draco the other day at Manchester. Emma has already kindly said she will cut and dye my hair for me on the Saturday nigth which should be good.

Not sure what i'm doing yet was planning on doing Draco but I don't know if my hair will grow out in time for Tonks for Manchester. So I may just stick with Tonks for C14 and one day of Manchester then do Draco the other day at Manchester. Emma has already kindly said she will cut and dye my hair for me on the Saturday nigth which should be good.

you're gonna have to hair left! lol

i have plans to actually go to this one, since i aint been in years. no really, i mean it this time! me and my boyf has costume plans, its already been done, but hey ho, he looks like the person anyways (lucky me hehe)

I think I'll just strap it down, the thing is the finger is gone from the knuckle and it's the ring finger. It's going to be hard to strap that down without it being uncomfortable.

All the leather work is going to be hard! I guess I should start with cloth mock ups. It's going to be fun!

I was thinking about the other costume Becks, I think you're right. Get a kiddy one and then adapt it. I might use bits from the film costume too.

Yeah, the film ones are so much more detailed. But I'd like to keep in with everyone's idea of the character too.

I think I might work on this when I get home in a few mins.

Yours is going to be hard to make though!