Torchwood Guests

Hiya, I think it would be great to have lots of Torchwood and Doctor Who stars at Collectormania Manchester 5 as I'm sure many others do. After the unfortunate cancellations of Burn and Naoko at the last Collectormania Manchester and the fortunate signings of John, Eve, James and many more at Collectormania 13 (Milton Keynes) I think it would be fab. How about the Torchwood team?

John Barrowman - Captain Jack Harkness

Eve Myles - Gwen Cooper

Gareth David-Lloyd - Ianto Jones

Burn Gorman - Owen Harper

Naoko Mori - Toshiko Sato

Freema Agyeman - Martha Jones

It really would make a fantastic event :P Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures guests would also be fab, imagine Catherine Tate at Collectormania, oh that would be so good. :D I know everyone at Showmasters puts all their effort into these events so I'm sure whoever the guests are it will be another fantastic event B)

I really can't wait till November. I know people say don't wish the year away but it's going to be so good.

Edited by Doctor Who

Freema and Eve would be excellent. Met Eve at the weekend and she was wonderful to meet.

Wow cool you're very lucky meeting Eve, yeah they would be great guests. Apparently Eve thanked the organisers for inviting her, isn't that sweet B) I'm sure she would love to come to Manchester, lets just hope she's not busy :D Plus Freema has expressed interest in coming to conventions :P

Edited by Doctor Who

I met Eve Myles, John Barrowman, James Marsters and Kai Owen at the weekend and they were lovely, so I wouldn't mind meeting them again!

However with the recent Torchwood convention being announced, I really doubt we'd get the whole team at Manchester xD

Although I haven't the slightest interest in Torchwood, I would love to meet John Barrowman (although I'm not too sure why.)

It'll be his personality, you can't help but love that man :D Or/and it could be his looks ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Torchwood series three trailer is now available to view and it looks fantastic, I can't wait ^_^ Any guests from Torchwood would be fantastic especially some of the main characters like Jack (John Barrowman), Gwen (Eve Myles), Ianto (Gareth David-Lloyd) and the much missed Tosh (Naoko Mori) and Owen (Burn Gorman). Peter Capaldi would also be pretty cool to meet as he was in Doctor Who and now Torchwood too. Plus the hot favourites to join the team would be great to meet as they may be able to get before everyone knows about them; Rik Makarem and Cush Jumbo.

Edited by Doctor Who