Kelly Stables

chrisrus

she's so gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. She was so friendly and chatty i got her autograph on sat and a pic with and wanted to see her again so went up to her on sun to see if i could which she didn't mind. She said i look like her cousin. When she was leaving on sun i saw her and she said bye to me.

Wish i could of gone today for her photo shoot.

I hope SM can get her to another show soon. She told me this was a good convention and wants to come to another. I think i'd travel anywhere to see her.

she's so gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. She was so friendly and chatty i got her autograph on sat and a pic with and wanted to see her again so went up to her on sun to see if i could which she didn't mind. She said i look like her cousin. When she was leaving on sun i saw her and she said bye to me.

Wish i could of gone today for her photo shoot.

I hope SM can get her to another show soon. She told me this was a good convention and wants to come to another. I think i'd travel anywhere to see her.

well im joining you in the queue :D:D:D

IMG_6846.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by gidda1974

I was shocked when I saw her. I think I actually spoke to her on the Saturday and when I was looking at her I was kinda like "Wow, she's gorgeous. Oh... she's a guest? Who is she?". I noticed her when I was in Paul McGillion's queue on Sunday. Shocked doesn't quite describe it! I don't know why, it's common sense that the actress playing Samara isn't actually going to look like that!

I didn't get to meet her, ran out of money :( so i'm going to add a "please get her back for another Collectormania PLEASE"

I met her but im with you on this one....bring her back ;):D:D:D:D:D

Edited by gidda1974

When i first arrive at CM my nerves are at their peak so the first person i meet i`m usually tongue-tied or quiet. In this case it was Kelly Stables and i missed out on a real opportunity. There was no real queue behind me and she seemed to be in a talkative mood but i wasn`t relaxed and didn`t really say anything. I spoke with Stacy Scowley for ages when i met her and we got along like we had known each other for years and this could have been another of those conversations but i blew it big time. I am seriously GUTTED so another chance to meet her would be great.

I completely agree. She was fantastic. She really took her time with everybody and she seemed genuinly interested in what you had to say. I spoke to her for a while and she was so lovely and down to earth. I'd def meet her again.

Also she said that she really likes England so hopefully she'll return

I completely agree. She was fantastic. She really took her time with everybody and she seemed genuinly interested in what you had to say. I spoke to her for a while and she was so lovely and down to earth. I'd def meet her again.

Also she said that she really likes England so hopefully she'll return

yeah she told me she's in love with the country

She looked amazing on Sunday. I was so busy i could not see her, i had photos and signing with 6 guests including john and eve!!!

so i did not want to miss out!!

but when i was queueing i could see her talking to loads of the attendees and she looked really interested in what they were saying!!

i wish she would join the heroes cast so she can come to E2!!! she would be great!!! hahah

no really.

i am dissapointed that i did not have the time to say hi!! not that i would because i tend to get a bit tongue tied!!

Edited by paulschaefer