TurkFox and others dressed up!

TRUKid

A little message to say to TurkFox...

How cool you looked in your Captain John outfit and your friend looked good as Captain Jack also!

How many others noticed people from here dressed up for the occasion???

your costume was absolutley fab! loved it!

Thanks.. i really love it too, especially considering it was one of the cheapest to make, really... costed me not even 30 euros to make!

Basic sewing skills (and by hand, as i have no machine) and ta-daa... there you go!!!

So much for Cosplay being an expensive hobby :)

I went as Kim Possible but I wasn't exactly that recognisable because I didn't have my Ron and Shego with me. My friends were dressed as Mrs Lovett (Sweeney Todd); Simca, Ringo, Ume and Mikan (Air Gear); Gman (Half-life) at Collectormania/Rude (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children) at the party; and Sensei (Loveless) at Collectormania/Reno (Final Fantasy VII Advent Children) at the party as well.

The only thing we heard all day was 'Pies', 'That woman from Sweeney Todd' and 'Mrs Lovett' xD Hardly anyone asked for pictures, so they were probably too scared of being turned into people pie :D

Edited by Mungojerrie

The only thing we heard all day was 'Pies', 'That woman from Sweeney Todd' and 'Mrs Lovett' xD Hardly anyone asked for pictures, so they were probably too scared of being turned into people pie :D

Don't forget the classic, 'aw, that's adorable!'...

Seriously, would you describe Mrs Lovett as adorable? o.o

It was lovely to get so many compliments on my costume though! Thank you so much, everyone that spoke to me during the day ^^