The Party

spike66

I thought the party was great, best Collectormania party for a long long time!

LOVING the new venue, such a lovely big room (it was a bit hot, but it had been a hot day so was to be expected!)

Thought it was great that JM wasn't on stage too long, it makes it much better for those not interested in him, it would be very dull for someone to have to stand through an entire JM gig when they just want to get on with the party.

Madonna was fabulous, LOVING SMs new idea of booking tributes, hope this continues.

The disco was great, lovely mix of pop and rock to suit all tastes!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a great time James and Kai were amazing so were the costume people nice place but WAY to hot lol. had fun dancing like a idiot ;)

Party was fun, I danced a lot more than I did at Eclipse[and I hate to dance]. Also enjoyed watching Selby dance like an idiot. :thumbup:

Edited by bonniesrg

Party was pretty good. Kai and Paul where a hoot. Once the arranged entertainment came to an end I kinda lost interest. At 32 I felt a bit out of place once the pop music started up and the booze was too expensive for me to get drunk enough not to care.

I thought the party was great, best Collectormania party for a long long time!

LOVING the new venue, such a lovely big room (it was a bit hot, but it had been a hot day so was to be expected!)

Thought it was great that JM wasn't on stage too long, it makes it much better for those not interested in him, it would be very dull for someone to have to stand through an entire JM gig when they just want to get on with the party.

Madonna was fabulous, LOVING SMs new idea of booking tributes, hope this continues.

The disco was great, lovely mix of pop and rock to suit all tastes!

Madonna was there ?! .

I have an easy way of summing up the party:

best night of my life =D

Haha, seriously, I had a blast! Not only was the entertainment great, but I got to duet on stage with Kai Owen! *dances*

I made myself look like a fool, but I don't care, it was amazing~! I'm so lucky to have won the contest, and I really do thank Kai and Paul for choosing me ^^

I just apologise to everyone who had to listen to my singing! I hope I didn't kill you all! :D

Thanks to everyone who complimented my costume too, I really appreciate it!

Ah, and I've already mentioned this in the pictures thread, but it anyone has any pictures or videos of me on stage, I would really appreciate seeing them =)

Party was fun!

And well.. it's not everyday that Paul touches my "cat" (to avoid censorship) :)

(I'm just a tad disappointed that Max Grodenchik didn't had a chance to sing as promised...)

Strawberry Shortcake out :)

Edited by Cookie

Thought the party was ace!!!

James was great but I think Kai stole the show - he was amazing as was Paul who I didn't really know but thought was a great guy!

Music wasn't brill but hey I still had a boogie!

Well done to all who took part in the costume competition. I thought the best woman won, although Captains Jack & John deserve a shout out too :poki:

Oh, and just one thing...

The golden passes were entering the premises AFTER the others..

Got stuck on the left door as the right was already open (and girls were running like maniacs -even one almost run over my back, as i was "too slow" in the stairs, she basically then shoved me aside to be sure to run and be able to be next to the stage)

I personally didn't care about entering a few instant later, as i couldn't stand up near the stage anyway (back and spine problems), but another gold pass person was really upset about it!

Just a comment:)

had a good evening, i was (one of the) cheerleaders lol. alas we did not win the contest!

great weekend! need sleep!

You were great should have won it !! Think I told you at the time of the party but will say again anyway.

Hope you caught up on your sleep now :-)

Phil.

You were great should have won it !! Think I told you at the time of the party but will say again anyway.

Phil.

haha aww thanks! i think the cheerleader outfit is packed away for a while now though lol

Phil.

haha aww thanks! i think the cheerleader outfit is packed away for a while now though lol

[0/quote]

Doesn't matter you looked fantastic even when changed. What a costume though WOW !! lol ;-)

hehe i have fake blood on everything now lol.....

pmsl. that stuff did go all over the place! i dread to think what the cleaners thought when they cleaned our room lmao

Party was fun!

And well.. it's not everyday that Paul touches my "cat" (to avoid censorship) :)

(I'm just a tad disappointed that Max Grodenchik didn't had a chance to sing as promised...)

Strawberry Shortcake out :)

Strawberry Shortcake! =O

You were so awesome, it was a pleasure to meet you the other night. Thanks so much for the sweets too, haha!

Ah, Paul was very forward about your 'cat', wasn't he? =P

Strawberry Shortcake! =O

You were so awesome, it was a pleasure to meet you the other night. Thanks so much for the sweets too, haha!

You are quite welcome :) Next time i'll buy them in Belgium before leaving, though... they are sooo hard to find in UK (not to mention awfully expensive!)

You costume rocked!

Ah, Paul was very forward about your 'cat', wasn't he? =P

Tell me about it, he couldn't keep his hands off it!! LOLOL

p5050228mf6.jpg

Know it was a new venue and not close to the centre of town and had a few teething probs - it was extremely dark in there pitch black to be honest and it made a lot of people either leave early or go into the bar area, so this would have been nice just to have a bit of light and also some tables would have been good, it reminded me of a singles night with just chairs round the edge of the room.

the bar people said they had a venue on saturday night and hadnt stocked up either knowing there was a function on sunday so they ran out and closed the bar which was by then totally empty. Not good planning on their part. It was ok though but more con dances were needed. Was just getting going by 1am.

A big thank you to the security guards outside though who were getting people into taxis and looked after us when some drunken idiot was being a pain as well.

Know it was a new venue and not close to the centre of town and had a few teething probs - it was extremely dark in there pitch black to be honest and it made a lot of people either leave early or go into the bar area, so this would have been nice just to have a bit of light and also some tables would have been good, it reminded me of a singles night with just chairs round the edge of the room.

the bar people said they had a venue on saturday night and hadnt stocked up either knowing there was a function on sunday so they ran out and closed the bar which was by then totally empty. Not good planning on their part. It was ok though but more con dances were needed. Was just getting going by 1am.

A big thank you to the security guards outside though who were getting people into taxis and looked after us when some drunken idiot was being a pain as well.

I liked the darkness, meant people couldn't see my rubbish dancing :headscratch:

I totally agree about the Security Guards they were brilliant.

haha river getts another fan in her fan club lol .......

What you mean there's a fan club. Do you sell T-shirts. Lol..... Only kidding. What a great party though !

I totally agree about the Security Guards they were brilliant.

I was Crewing the front door - we kept stopping you all take drinks out - can I third the Security Guards. They were so helpful to us on the doors as well. Hopefully SM can pass on our comments to the Pandas :thumbup:

haha river getts another fan in her fan club lol .......

What you mean there's a fan club. Do you sell T-shirts. Lol..... Only kidding. What a great party though !

ha ha ask river ....its her new hobby making t-shirts lol