The Party

spike66

*chuckles*

when im rich n living next door to james marsters u all wont be saying this haha

As long as you don't forget your fan base and invite us to all your parties with James M. You will be fine :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and just one thing...

The golden passes were entering the premises AFTER the others..

Got stuck on the left door as the right was already open (and girls were running like maniacs -even one almost run over my back, as i was "too slow" in the stairs, she basically then shoved me aside to be sure to run and be able to be next to the stage)

I personally didn't care about entering a few instant later, as i couldn't stand up near the stage anyway (back and spine problems), but another gold pass person was really upset about it!

Just a comment:)

"The other Gold Pass Person" reporting in :headscratch:

I had loads of fun at the PARTY, but... as it's stated above, I thought I'd have been able to get into a better position for the James Marsters performance. That's what upset me most.

I actually complained to someone from the staff later that evening (might have been Giles), and even though he told me to tell the same thing at the Organizers Booth on Monday... :YAHOO: Especially since the people at the OB weren't really symphatetic. They just said that everything went just as planned...

-mts.tyra, the one who would've wanted to have better photos of James doing the gig...

Just for the record, I was the one dressed up at Captain John Hart who entered the costume competition. There was another Captain John Hart floating around, but she disappeared as the competition started :YAHOO:

oh it was you!! I so loved your costume, it was very well done!! *thumbs up*

I was at the Party, I was the guy with the flashing teeth, I made sure everyone had seen me by the end of the night, a few people took photos of me, could you post any pics found of me on your digital Cameras up on here please or E-mail them to me. I was going to enter the costume contest as a human Disco light but looking at the costumes that entered, I would''t've had a chance

I remember you, my friend took a pic of you on the dancefloor! I will ask her about the pic for you.

Thank you both! I'm actually waiting for any pictures to show up, I know quite a few people took some. Which was quite the experience as this was the first time both myself and my friend (The Captain Jack Harkness) had dressed up for anything!

she was your friend? :headscratch: Cool! I really liked both of your costume. I took some pics of you, but they are a bit blurry. :YAHOO:

she was your friend? :D Cool! I really liked both of your costume. I took some pics of you, but they are a bit blurry. :WINCE:

Jack Harkness here and I'd love to see the pics too :-D I really wish I had made more of an effort with my camera but I was having too much fun to bother :D

Edited by alsocuteandfluffy

@ notethesarcasm

Hello, I saw you on the Collectormania Party and you looked great! Unfortunatly I am too shy to talk to someone in english because my english is not very good. Often I have to ask my friends to talk for me.

I would be very happy if you would write to me.

Best wishes hugs and kisses

Peppi :D

she was your friend? :P Cool! I really liked both of your costume. I took some pics of you, but they are a bit blurry. :(

We'd love to see the pictures, blurry or not! :)

she was your friend? :lol: Cool! I really liked both of your costume. I took some pics of you, but they are a bit blurry. :(

Jack Harkness here and I'd love to see the pics too :-D I really wish I had made more of an effort with my camera but I was having too much fun to bother :D

okay, girls :D

do you have facebook, myspace? or give me an email-addy. :)

Hey everyone!

This was the first convention I've been to and I had an awesome time, everyone was so friendly so thanks a lot for making someone abit scared to go feel so welcome! :blink: I will def be going to the next one! The party was brill, James was amazing and Kai and Paul were hilarious, me and my friend met them the day after and they were so lovely :)

Also, to the girl who won the costume competition, I have a pic of you on stage, your costume was fantastic!:

DSC00727-1.jpg

I've also got a video of James Marsters singing the first song he did at the party, can I post it on here?

Thanks again everyone for making it one of the best weekends I've ever had! :)

Hey everyone!

This was the first convention I've been to and I had an awesome time, everyone was so friendly so thanks a lot for making someone abit scared to go feel so welcome! :D I will def be going to the next one! The party was brill, James was amazing and Kai and Paul were hilarious, me and my friend met them the day after and they were so lovely :)

Also, to the girl who won the costume competition, I have a pic of you on stage, your costume was fantastic!:

DSC00727-1.jpg

I've also got a video of James Marsters singing the first song he did at the party, can I post it on here?

Thanks again everyone for making it one of the best weekends I've ever had! :)

Hi Kez glad you had a good time. Been to a few of the parties now and they are always good fun. Always great hanging out with people and seeing them in some cool costumes. Milton Keynes is generally myself and my friends favourite because of the party. Any one know if there will be a party at C14 ?

Mmmm.......the Party.......big spacious room, good entertainment except 'Madonna' was on far too long for my liking :D Oh and it was far too dangerously dark for the disco !!

Security were awesome, they rang us a taxi but there was one just parked there, so the nice security man had a word and we were on our way within seconds :P

Great costume comp, here's my pic of the winner..................

likeawaterfalltourcollectormania-6.jpg

Thanks so much for the pictures, you guys! :wub:

...I look incredibly strange in kez's photo though, don't you think? :D

And they bullied me into dancing! How could they!? I made a fool of myself, but I don't care, I had fun~ ^^