BUFFY TONIGHT

Spike's dream date

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited, not having sky or anything fancy like that at last I get to see the final series (still waiting for angel on c5 though)

Let's hope theres no nasty snooker to effect the scedule this season :rolleyes:

(Sorry to any snooker fans)

Is it Tues, Wed and Thurs all at 6.45?

Cheers for the heads-up. Missed that in the schedule and as I missed most of the season when it was on Sky for various reasons and the DVDs don't come out until next year, it's going to be new to me too :D

And please don't let them mess about with it - although I'm sure they will.

Edited by sugar_mouse

Understandable but I'll be getting the DVD box when it comes out and I'm happy enough to wait for that. I always seemed to be out when it was on Sky and kept forgetting to set the vcr. And although I'll be out tonight as well, it finishes just before then so as long as they don't mess with the schedule I should be able to catch up on the ones I missed.

even though i watched season 7 when it was on sky one,ive just finished watching it on bbc2 but i noticed that when dawn was in class that guy asked for a pencil,and she gave him a pencil they cut out the bit where the pencil went into her face,i can understand it cos of the watershed,they should have put it on late friday night :D

even though i watched season 7 when it was on sky one,ive just finished watching it on bbc2 but i noticed that when dawn was in class that guy asked for a pencil,and she gave him a pencil they cut out the bit where the pencil went into her face,i can understand it cos of the watershed,they should have put it on late friday night :unsure:

just as i suspected!!! they cut it!! so really bbc are ruining it all for those who dont have sky and cant get the boxsets... :headscratch: they should show all 3 on a friday night with a 9pm start dont u guys think so?

I think I liked Spike's hair last night, although it will take some getting used to and I need to see it properly! I think I may even be starting to like him as much as Angel (never thought I'd say that)

Missed the first 10 minutes as was late home from work but will make sure that doesn't happen again, I enjoyed it too and am looking forward to tonights episode.