The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Kiwi7! Luciana 2 weeks ago, now Whitfield... knock em dead buster :)

Btw, who's the one in the cap right up top? (not kiwi7)

Its kelly Stables!! glad she looks better than in the Ring 1/2 :YAHOO::YAHOO:

she was an absolute babe!! :dance:

Edited by gidda1974

Wow! Kiwi7! Luciana 2 weeks ago, now Whitfield... knock em dead buster :)

Btw, who's the one in the cap right up top? (not kiwi7)

Its kelly Stables!! glad she looks better than in the Ring 1/2 :YAHOO::YAHOO:

she was an absolute babe!! :dance:

and she was really really nice too,i got my Hoodwinked dvd signed and we spoke about it for ages, how she ended up still with her part after the big guns put big names in all the main rolls, how she hadnt signed one before and she made comment to the fact i had a pink camera.... its my sisters, i promise. she was a pleasure to meet for sure

and regards James Masters not personalising... that is correct, my convo with him went like this,

JAMES- Hi, how are you

ME- Hi nice to meet you, getting this signed for my sisters 21st birthday on Monday

JAMES- Ah nice, i dont personalise but what is her name

ME- Its Nicky

JAMES- Nicky, well tell Nicky I say happy birthday

ME- Will so, thanks a lot, enjoy the rest of the weekend

JAMES- You to brother

Very nice guy but weird how its him that chooses not to personalise

and regards James Masters not personalising... that is correct, my convo with him went like this,

JAMES- Hi, how are you

ME- Hi nice to meet you, getting this signed for my sisters 21st birthday on Monday

ME- Its Nicky

JAMES- You to brother

It's not weird, it hurts when he has to write a lot :YAHOO: He broke his hand or so in the past and it never healed properly so to limit the pain as much as possible he decided to sign more autographs without personalising than only some with personalising.

JAMES- Hi, how are you

ME- Its Nicky

JAMES- You to brother

It's not weird, it hurts when he has to write a lot :YAHOO: He broke his hand or so in the past and it never healed properly so to limit the pain as much as possible he decided to sign more autographs without personalising than only some with personalising.

which is fair enough

im not knocking the guy, ive not had any desire to meet him until i read on here all the time how great he was so i was interested to meet him for that reason alone, so my sister being a huge fan was enough of a reason,he was a true gent, i can see why he is always so busy

JAMES- Hi, how are you

ME- Its Nicky

JAMES- You to brother

Until I heard about why he limits his signing - as in not personlising - I also thought it different. However, being someone who fractured both wrists a year apart a long time ago, I get problems ever so often, and especially when physically writing. My writing starts to look like a Doctor's prescription writing. That is why I write letters to friends etc via a PC and print it out. But at least he was nice about it etc...

Edited by S1J0

Here are my pics from yesterday:

Photoshoots:

James.jpg

Lea.jpg

Santiago.jpg

Signings:

009.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

I've wrote up the whole thing on my livejournal here with more pics if you're interested. There's a funny story about James in it :YAHOO: hehe.

Nice photos everyone, good to see most of you had a good time. I'd be interested to see if there's any photos with John Barrowman, Eve Myles or any more with James Marsters as they are the three I would have met If i went. Fingers crossed Collectormania Manchester has a Torchwood/Doctor Who line up in November :YAHOO:

I met John and thought he was amazing - did anyone get any pics of him fromthe queue? i saw loads of camera phones out but just wondering did anyone actually get a shot of him?

Glad to hear you met John and thought he was amazing, I would have loved to have met him but it's the distance. Fingers crossed he comes to Manchester in November. Weren't people able to have pictures over the table with John?

Edited by Doctor Who

according to the boards it was no photos or cameras at all. the guy was soooo busy all day bet he was exhausted. Lets put it this way i was glad of my gold pass when it came to him. even the steward on james marsters table said they were glad they werent doing johns as it was very busy. i left at 330 and it seemed there were still hundreds waiting to see him

Ok cool, hopefully everyone gets to meet him :) Good on John, doing it for the fans! :YAHOO: If only he could come up North to Manchester :huh:

Ooo did anyone meet Kai Owen by the way? I met him in Manchester, he was really cool and funny :)