The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinny83, thank you so much for the pic of me on stage with Kai and Paul! =D

Actually, does anyone else have any photos of it all? Even videos, that would be even better ^^

Dueting with Kai Owen was probably one of the most amazing moments of my life, so it would be awesome if people had some stuff!

I do beleive I got some footage of a certain someone singing.. lol. but unfortunalty I don't have a site to post on so if you give me your e-mail address i can send them straight to you.

Here's my pictures with John and James...

john-maria.jpg

james-maria3.png

Yummmmmm! :(

so glad you had a great time

im sure that those two guys are very lucky having their photos taken with all those women!!!!!!!

im gonna book the torchwood event intstead

• Moderators

These are our photos :-

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

I do have a photoshoot as well with John Barrowman but I can't put it on here for the time being because It has a big scratch across it. Next time when everyone goes to collect their photo can you be a bit more careful.

i was hoping someone would point this out.there should be a way of handing out photos ,yes i know there are thousands but,i hate grubby hands,fingers on photos and they certainly aint cheap!!

and probably a lot around the tables were shoppers!!mauling peoples photos(sorry its a pet hate!!0

couldnt agree with you more Gem :P

Mine was also very grubby. I find it amusing that you need a ticket to claim your photo... I'm in it!!! Surely thats proof enough!! :D

It's also so someone else can pick your photo for you & proof of what card number your photo was taken on

Here's my pictures with John and James...

john-maria.jpg

james-maria3.png

Yummmmmm! :o

so glad you had a great time

im sure that those two guys are very lucky having their photos taken with all those women!!!!!!!

im gonna book the torchwood event intstead

Thanx Steve. You gonna get me a ticket too? Don't cost much if you say it fast! lol! :smile:

JBSH.jpg

JMJB.jpg

my 2 from sunday :D and yes i was as scared as i looked..LOL

regards

sharon

Your pic is lovely. I was scared meeting John as well.

That's why I had a grin on my face! He's gorgeous. lol :P

dscf7380an7.jpg

Just a couple of pix taken this time.. heres the best one of John arriving Sunday morning

Thats my wife and youngest in the backround, now I know where they were!!!!

Any photos of me (the Captain John with the gold braiding and the sword, from Saturday/Sunday)?

A lot of people came up and asked so I know there must be quite a few!

Edited by TurkFox

haha did anyone get a good shot of me in my cheerleader outfit and my gammy leg ( whilest i still had my wig lol) i didn't get any with my leg in it lol !

i will put my pics up on here when i van be bothered lol soooooooo tiered!

and tawneys necklace is TCB taking care of buisnes .... it was elvis's motto and the slogan for his 'company' tawney is a masive elvis fan we had a nice natter about it lol

Edited by pez

haha did anyone get a good shot of me in my cheerleader outfit and my gammy leg ( whilest i still had my wig lol) i didn't get any with my leg in it lol !

i will put my pics up on here when i van be bothered lol soooooooo tiered!

and tawneys necklace is TCB taking care of buisnes .... it was elvis's motto and the slogan for his 'company' tawney is a masive elvis fan we had a nice natter about it lol

Did you get the fake blood stain off your leg yet Pez? It was still bright red on Monday lol

000_1286.jpg

oh dear, you can just see my head in that first pic of Johns queue XD Tha was just before we were let in i think

It would have been, because I'm out there trying to explain what was going to happen next!

Brendon.

And you did a fine job :whistling: *was first in line*

I do beleive I got some footage of a certain someone singing.. lol. but unfortunalty I don't have a site to post on so if you give me your e-mail address i can send them straight to you.

Ah, that's fantastic! Thank you ^^

My email address is brok3n_ic3 at hotmail.co.uk