The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and regards James Masters not personalising... that is correct, my convo with him went like this,

JAMES- Hi, how are you

ME- Hi nice to meet you, getting this signed for my sisters 21st birthday on Monday

JAMES- Ah nice, i dont personalise but what is her name

ME- Its Nicky

JAMES- Nicky, well tell Nicky I say happy birthday

ME- Will so, thanks a lot, enjoy the rest of the weekend

JAMES- You to brother

Very nice guy but weird how its him that chooses not to personalise

It's not weird, it hurts when he has to write a lot ;) He broke his hand or so in the past and it never healed properly so to limit the pain as much as possible he decided to sign more autographs without personalising than only some with personalising.

Plus he hurt his arm as well. He told me he had hurt it this weekend, which is partly why he only did 4 songs at the party. And i dont think the press-ups he did before his photo session on saturday helped lol. :wub:

I finally got my pictures up. I was too tired to do it before now. I don't have my John Barrowman photoshoot pic yet but I'll post a scan of it when it comes in the mail. I look a bit dishevelled in these - the coach journey from London to MK made me feel a little ill so I'm not looking particularly amazing!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/cha...83/P1010056.jpg - Me and Tawny

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/cha...83/P1010057.jpg - Me and Santiago (this one came out a bit blurry for some reason)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/cha...83/P1010058.jpg - Me and Nancy Allen

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/cha...83/P1010059.jpg - Me and Charles Fleischer

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/cha...83/P1010060.jpg - The lovely Lea Thompson (she wasn't posing with people when I met her on Saturday morning but she happily let me take a picture of her at the table)

I was going to upload a couple of mine tonight, but neither my friends laptop or mine will read my cameras memory card..camera reads it fine so its def working, so will have to wait till I get home till I can put it in my desktop which I know reads it.

Here's my photo with John Barrowman. I know I've had my photo with him on several occasions in the past but never a professional type one like this, so it was nice to get one, and to see him again! :)

mydigitalpics299c.jpg

(and yes, I do have a quadruple chin complex! Lol)

I was going to upload a couple of mine tonight, but neither my friends laptop or mine will read my cameras memory card..camera reads it fine so its def working, so will have to wait till I get home till I can put it in my desktop which I know reads it.

Awww that's a shame we can't wait to see them.

Edited by gem-sanders

Very nice guy but weird how its him that chooses not to personalise

It's not weird, it hurts when he has to write a lot :thumbup:

He signed a 10x8 for me years ago (not personalised), and a few events later I paid the £20 for an entirely new autograph to just put "Jo" above what he'd already signed. He told me he couldn't do that as his hand hurts (not that it would be unfair on anyone else, or anything like that. He literally said "Sorry, I can't do that because my hand hurts." So instead I gave him the 10x8 I'd picked up and he happily signed "James Marsters", which is a lot longer than "Jo"!)

People would understand if he says he just quite simply would rather not personalise; I can't fathom why insists on making up this 'hurt my hand' excuse for words that are even shorter than his signature.

*Prepares to be flamed*

These are our photos :-

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

I do have a photoshoot as well with John Barrowman but I can't put it on here for the time being because It has a big scratch across it. Next time when everyone goes to collect their photo can you be a bit more careful.

Tawnys necklace is something to do with Elvis lol she is a huge Elvis fan so she told a friend of mine, had elvis look a like at her wedding and her honeymoon in graceland lol

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

I do have a photoshoot as well with John Barrowman but I can't put it on here for the time being because It has a big scratch across it. Next time when everyone goes to collect their photo can you be a bit more careful.

i was hoping someone would point this out.there should be a way of handing out photos ,yes i know there are thousands but,i hate grubby hands,fingers on photos and they certainly aint cheap!!

and probably a lot around the tables were shoppers!!mauling peoples photos(sorry its a pet hate!!)

couldnt agree with you more Gem :D

Edited by gidda1974

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

i was hoping someone would point this out.there should be a way of handing out photos ,yes i know there are thousands but,i hate grubby hands,fingers on photos and they certainly aint cheap!!

and probably a lot around the tables were shoppers!!mauling peoples photos(sorry its a pet hate!!0

Mine was also very grubby. I find it amusing that you need a ticket to claim your photo... I'm in it!!! Surely thats proof enough!! :wub:

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

and probably a lot around the tables were shoppers!!mauling peoples photos(sorry its a pet hate!!0

Mine was also very grubby. I find it amusing that you need a ticket to claim your photo... I'm in it!!! Surely thats proof enough!! :wub:

Tiki i have just put a note up in the feedback about this......just waiting for replies. :wub:

Ok here are my pics from saturday (please ignor the ugly dude in the brown t-shirt)

LEA THOMPSON - very lovely and my number one reason for going http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...thompsonsat.jpg

TAWNEY CYPRUS - im not a heroes fan , i went to get an auto for one of my friends but she looks so pritty so i got one for myself as well and this nice picture http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...nycyprussat.jpg

NANCY ALLEN - looking very gooD http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...ncyallensat.jpg

CONNER TRINNEER - proved why he was cheif engineer on the enterprise by helping one attendee set his camara up with no flash http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/GOR...trinneersat.jpg

all the guests i met were great and in good spirits

I remember you, I was Nancy's guest assistant on Sat and you were so in awe lol She loved it though

Hot back after 3 days of C13 (didn't bother with Fri), and just finished taking the pics off my camera and putting them onto my album site. Monday was so relaxing after the hectic time we had on the Sunday, it was nice to relax and have a good chat with the guests that were there.

Wish my attempts at getting a pic of Eve had come out, not allowing photos at all. John Barrowman was allowing pics whist he was signing when we met him. And Matt Rippy turned up on Monday. He didn't even know he was supposed to be there on the Sunday.

Here's the link to my photos of the the 3 days we attended.

Collectormania 13 Pics

excellent pics!!

ive just spent over 30 mins looking at all your others too..lol

im still trying to get the hang of my supa dupa cam..but still after a year it fails me :poki::crying::crying:

Hope you enjoyed them, perhaps even brought back some memories of past events. We have been to a few conventions over the last few years. So I have loads of pics up on my album site. And I have got better (most of the time) at each new show, and I have changed my camera a few times, still getting used to my latest one too.

Great photos everyone :) Looks like you all had a good time. Matt Rippy turned up today apparently :) Anyone get a photo with him? :D

I took one of the missus with Matt. Here's a direct link

Matt Rippy

I remember you both, expert convention goers...I was with Nancy on Sat and then at the front with Eve and John on Sun securing the exit :D

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

if you want to post here or to myself your photo of you and john i can have a go at fixing it for you... pls be adviced i am only a novice but i can really understand how it feels to not get a good photo that you have waited a long time for...

Hey Gem, I sent you a facebook message, I'm amazing at airbrushing, I can fix scratches- I fixed up an old one of my Grannies that had been ripped into lil pieces over faces, and i made it look as good as new- gave someone a nosejob even lol :poki: