2464941299_80aee24ffe_m.jpg

2464941437_9d8379c249_m.jpg

2465771830_80ed448252_m.jpg

2464941755_fe5eb79435_m.jpg

2464941903_a8fe00ecf5_m.jpg

2467734563_7d377d0925_m.jpg

2468559392_0bb00b57fd_m.jpg

2468584830_89f6ef6064_m.jpg

I startled Tawny a bit in that last picture as I wanted a photo of her signing my 10x8 but she looked up as I was taking it, hence the slight EEK look on her face!!

Disappointed that I ran out of money so couldn't meet Kelly Stables as I wanted to meet her so I hope she comes back to another event!!

Didn't manage to get any of Eve or John in the queue as by the time I got to see them they'd put the no photo rule up.....got my photo shoot photo with them so i'm happy with that!!

Edited by ShortyAZK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My photos. Phone battery was dead and didn't feel like pulling out my to old camera. These were taken this morning from my phone after a good nights sleep just so I could show them off.

Me and Kai

Image303.jpg

Me and Eve

Image304.jpg

I had a wonderful day yesterday. Managed to see everyone I wanted to including John.

Edited by ddgangel

I didn't pose with anyone for my photos (although I seemed to have a camera in my face every 5 minutes at the party because of my flashing teeth), I just took pictures of them signing my items,

Heres David Prowse signing my "virgin" Star wars print:

04052008075.jpg

Here is Kenny Baker signing my Star Wars print

05052008081.jpg

here is Tawny Cypress signing my Heroes season 1 box, I think I may have been a bit close, I didn't mean to aim down her top honest lol :P

04052008076.jpg

Here she is again signing my Heroes poster, different angle still down her top:

04052008077.jpg

Here is James Marsters performing at the party:

04052008079.jpg

And he is James and Paul Mcgillion congratulating the winner of the costume contest:

04052008080.jpg

thats all I took.

Quinny83, thank you so much for the pic of me on stage with Kai and Paul! =D

Actually, does anyone else have any photos of it all? Even videos, that would be even better ^^

Dueting with Kai Owen was probably one of the most amazing moments of my life, so it would be awesome if people had some stuff!

Quinny83, thank you so much for the pic of me on stage with Kai and Paul! =D

Actually, does anyone else have any photos of it all? Even videos, that would be even better ^^

Dueting with Kai Owen was probably one of the most amazing moments of my life, so it would be awesome if people had some stuff!

That duet rocked! You rocked! It all rocked!

i was the camera woman for my cousin this time round,

so i didn't take that many pictures with me in it.

but yeah, if you saw me around, let me know (:

P5030013.jpg

P5030014.jpg

P5040028.jpg

P5050032.jpg

i hope these work.

and i was spending most of my time with a cheerleader

with a gory leg,

and Kyle - one of the crew members.

x

Here are my pics from yesterday:

Photoshoots:

James.jpg

james is look a bit shall we say tired, to be fair, if i didnt know who he was, i'd say the lady on the right would be the one who's off the telly! u have such good skin!

he's still hot though, and im still uber jealous i didnt get to see him

Hot back after 3 days of C13 (didn't bother with Fri), and just finished taking the pics off my camera and putting them onto my album site. Monday was so relaxing after the hectic time we had on the Sunday, it was nice to relax and have a good chat with the guests that were there.

Wish my attempts at getting a pic of Eve had come out, not allowing photos at all. John Barrowman was allowing pics whist he was signing when we met him. And Matt Rippy turned up on Monday. He didn't even know he was supposed to be there on the Sunday.

Here's the link to my photos of the the 3 days we attended.

Collectormania 13 Pics

excellent pics!!

ive just spent over 30 mins looking at all your others too..lol

im still trying to get the hang of my supa dupa cam..but still after a year it fails me :D:wub::crying:

Hope you enjoyed them, perhaps even brought back some memories of past events. We have been to a few conventions over the last few years. So I have loads of pics up on my album site. And I have got better (most of the time) at each new show, and I have changed my camera a few times, still getting used to my latest one too.

Great photos everyone :) Looks like you all had a good time. Matt Rippy turned up today apparently :) Anyone get a photo with him? :D

I took one of the missus with Matt. Here's a direct link

Matt Rippy

here is Tawny Cypress signing my Heroes season 1 box, I think I may have been a bit close, I didn't mean to aim down her top honest lol :D

Of course you wernt perv :P lol just kidding...very nice photos ;)

he he he but 2 pics :P:P:P

Hot back after 3 days of C13 (didn't bother with Fri), and just finished taking the pics off my camera and putting them onto my album site. Monday was so relaxing after the hectic time we had on the Sunday, it was nice to relax and have a good chat with the guests that were there.

Wish my attempts at getting a pic of Eve had come out, not allowing photos at all. John Barrowman was allowing pics whist he was signing when we met him. And Matt Rippy turned up on Monday. He didn't even know he was supposed to be there on the Sunday.

Here's the link to my photos of the the 3 days we attended.

Collectormania 13 Pics

excellent pics!!

ive just spent over 30 mins looking at all your others too..lol

im still trying to get the hang of my supa dupa cam..but still after a year it fails me :D:wub::crying:

Hope you enjoyed them, perhaps even brought back some memories of past events. We have been to a few conventions over the last few years. So I have loads of pics up on my album site. And I have got better (most of the time) at each new show, and I have changed my camera a few times, still getting used to my latest one too.

Great photos everyone :) Looks like you all had a good time. Matt Rippy turned up today apparently :) Anyone get a photo with him? :D

I took one of the missus with Matt. Here's a direct link

Matt Rippy

it didnt bring back memories at it was my first event but it bought pain of what i have been missing :D:D

right whens my next one :YAHOO::YAHOO:

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks to the crew who helped to take photos, I'm not sure of your names!

5.jpg

This did turn out to be lovely in the end. I think we all proceeded to stare at the woman who fell on the floor afterwards, adding to her embarrassment. :wub:

here is Tawny Cypress signing my Heroes season 1 box, I think I may have been a bit close, I didn't mean to aim down her top honest lol :D

04052008076.jpg

Lies!

here is Tawny Cypress signing my Heroes season 1 box, I think I may have been a bit close, I didn't mean to aim down her top honest lol :thumbup:

04052008076.jpg

Lies!

I LOVED her necklace!!

I wish id asked her what that necklace meant.... but i was to obusy drooling and giggling like a schoolboy.

Much like every woman was in the John Barrowman queue... pretending they had a chance!! Lol

Like I had a chance with Tawny! LMAO!!!

I guessed the TC was Tawny Cypress lol, and the B is poss a middle name, or maiden name if shes married, or her name is double barreled n shes cut it down...