The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my pics from Collectormania - excuse how I look - it can't be helped?! lol

04052008536fj2.th.jpg

04052008526lc3.th.jpg

04052008531na1.th.jpg

04052008530ha6.th.jpg

04052008539ds6.th.jpg

04052008538zw8.th.jpg

04052008532sd5.th.jpg

(That's my mum with James Marsters!)

P.S> Psychosis, I have to ask, how old are you?! ;)

I met John and thought he was amazing - did anyone get any pics of him fromthe queue? i saw loads of camera phones out but just wondering did anyone actually get a shot of him?

Her you go, hope it works

http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/thumbn..._8067394380.jpg

http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/thumbn..._6694134196.jpg

Nice Car!!

http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/thumbn..._7324231266.jpg

http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/thumbn..._7877654240.jpg

000_1277.jpg

000_1273.jpg

000_1278.jpg

000_1272.jpg

000_1275.jpg

000_1266.jpg

000_1287.jpg

000_1286.jpg

000_1264.jpg

000_1290.jpg

Some of my Pics, I posted a link to the rest which is my facebook page yesterday. I'm not sure if the link worked.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1133...0081&ref=mf

And before anyone mentions it, I took the photos of John before they stopped photos being taken. The lady in the queue behind me asked the crew member (shabs) if it was ok and he said yes providing we didn't ask him for a photo.

ive got my pics up but the majority are of the celebs ... i only had one with kai..

but i have noticed not many people have good pictures of john barrowman.. and yes naughty me i did sneak some in so when i was queing so .. yeah feel free to look =]

And i also have some lovely ones of kai having a laugh and joke with us ..

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Edited by rhiane3

Hope everyone has a good day today, like they have over the past 3 days. Ooo if anyone is seeing James Marsters, Kai Owen, Sylvester Mccoy, Amy Mason, Heather Craney or Roderic Culver today I would be interested seeing photos, thanks in advance.

Thanks to those who've posted John & Eve photos...I had a high ticket & by then no photos were allowed (although I'd rather have their auto & no photo, than neither).

Another great show, & thanks goes to the crew for helping with my own photos too.

Hot back after 3 days of C13 (didn't bother with Fri), and just finished taking the pics off my camera and putting them onto my album site. Monday was so relaxing after the hectic time we had on the Sunday, it was nice to relax and have a good chat with the guests that were there.

Wish my attempts at getting a pic of Eve had come out, not allowing photos at all. John Barrowman was allowing pics whist he was signing when we met him. And Matt Rippy turned up on Monday. He didn't even know he was supposed to be there on the Sunday.

Here's the link to my photos of the the 3 days we attended.

Collectormania 13 Pics

Edited by lee Scrivens

Hot back after 3 days of C13 (didn't bother with Fri), and just finished taking the pics off my camera and putting them onto my album site. Monday was so relaxing after the hectic time we had on the Sunday, it was nice to relax and have a good chat with the guests that were there.

Wish my attempts at getting a pic of Eve had come out, not allowing photos at all. John Barrowman was allowing pics whist he was signing when we met him. And Matt Rippy turned up on Monday. He didn't even know he was supposed to be there on the Sunday.

Here's the link to my photos of the the 3 days we attended.

Collectormania 13 Pics

excellent pics!!

ive just spent over 30 mins looking at all your others too..lol

im still trying to get the hang of my supa dupa cam..but still after a year it fails me :poki::dance::crying:

Edited by gidda1974

000_1286.jpg

oh dear, you can just see my head in that first pic of Johns queue XD Tha was just before we were let in i think

It would have been, because I'm out there trying to explain what was going to happen next!

Brendon.

so jealous mpharris would love to of meet Sylvester McCoy how was he ?

He was great, he'd not long arrived when I met him but he was joking around playing up to the kids in front of me and just generally being Sylvester!