Better Than Life - Advertising

• Showmasters Admin

Much like with The Hub, I am posting on here looking for anyone willing to add a little link back to us, especially since it is so close to the event, all the help we can get to spread the word around the internet is greatly appreciated!

There are several banners available on the website now, to link back to the Better Than Life website - we appreciate any and all help to get the word out there for this event, so if you have a website, livejournal, or if you are allowed to advertise on any public forums you are a member of, please, download one of these banners and link back to:

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/betterthanlife

banner-01.gif

banner-02.gif

>>> CLICK HERE <<< for more banners & buttons to choose from!

If you have a Red Dwarf, or a website that you feel is related; then I have proposed doing a link exchange, where we will add a link to your site from our links page, and your banner will be added to the banner rotation featured at the bottom of each page; in exchange for displaying our banner and linking back. If you are interested in a links exchange, then please email me at: webmaster@massiveevents.co.uk

(Note that all applications will be forwarded to Showmasters, and not all of websites will be accepted for this link exchange)

SJ

xox

SJ, my brother actually lives next door to someone who used to work with RD- I think in promotions herself? I could get them to let her know about it if you want!

• Showmasters Admin

SJ, my brother actually lives next door to someone who used to work with RD- I think in promotions herself? I could get them to let her know about it if you want!

That would be something to discuss with Showmasters themselves. I am merely looking for people who have websites that wouldn't mind adding a banner to link back, :chair: It would be best to contact Showmasters about this.

SJ

x

slaycandy, if its alright with you i can try speaking to the official red dwarf website to try and advertise there. if you let me know if it's ok i will speak to them and see whats happening, cheers,

musiclova