Nicholas Brendon!

I would be soooo happy if there were more Buffy guests! I'm so excited that Nicholas is going to be there!!

Thats something else this year I'm going to have to save for! (i just spent a hell of a lot at the MK event! - and that was just over one day, so hell knows what I'll do over a weekend!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey can anyone tell me if nick is going to be there both days? or just one , it don`t tell u on the site =[ but on the manchester one it lists guests and which dates they`ll be there , Just wondering , dont wanna buy a ticket an find out he`s only going to be there the one day.

thanks for any help anyone can give me

Usually the majority of guests are there both days.

The Manchester site may still have the old info from the last show. Guest days are added there and/or posted here on the forum as soon as they are confirmed.

thanks!! =] im really looking forward to it , met anthony before an he was fantastic hoping nick will be the same! sure he will tho!

All they need to do now is get his brother to come along! that would be really cool :D

god i hope they dont try and pull a fast one and send his brother, from what i saw on the show and imdb they are like the freaking weasly twins (completely identical)

The one on the right is Nick as he has a slightly fuller face, and the smile on the one on the right reminds me of Nicky more than the one on the left.

Edited by Jonesy