What are you hoping to get signed

Quinny83

Are you taking a personal Item to be signed? If so what?

I'm hoping to get David Prowse to sign this limited edition print I picked up a car boot for 4 pounds last summer (what a bargain) lol:

29042008073.jpg

I would like to get Tawny Cypress to sign my Heroes one sheet:

Heroes002.jpg

and my limited edition 1st print run season 1 DVD box from SDCC 2007:

HeroesDVDbox001.jpg

I will be carrying around part of my collection of Heroes Collectables too, so come and say hi, I shouldn't be too hard to miss carrying that Star Wars print around.

Edited by Quinny83

Im sooo tempted to get a torchwood cast shot for Eve and John to sign, but then every other auto in my collection is on 8x10s, so im not sure XD

though i want a buffy pic from james marsters and a pic of him and john from torchwood signed by him, and then the pic of him and john signed by John, as well as a regular pic of just john, then i have an 8x10 already for tawny to sign *is one of her and milo under the red umbrella* and i want an 8x10 from Eve

Either a pic of Lea Thompson as she is, or one of her from Howard the Duck, if there is one. The I want my Stargate SG-1 cast shot from the first seasons, signed, as then I would only need Don S Davis to get it finished.

And if I can remeber to bring it with me (as Im not too bothered if I don't get this signed) I'll be bringing my Enterprise script with me to get signed by Connor Trinneer.

:D

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

Im sooo tempted to get a torchwood cast shot for Eve and John to sign, but then every other auto in my collection is on 8x10s, so im not sure XD

though i want a buffy pic from james marsters and a pic of him and john from torchwood signed by him, and then the pic of him and john signed by John, as well as a regular pic of just john,

Same problem! Do i get cast ones, or just the single ones??

Plus, i already have Johns 5 times...but not on 8x10....tempting...

I am getting John Barrowman to sign my Torchwood cast shot.... I only started it last month and already I have Gwen, Owen and Tosh!!! So it will be just Ianto!! hint hint showmasters

I am getting Mark Ryan to sign my Robin of Sherwood DVD and June Whitfield to sign my Ab Fab Series 1 DVD - already signed by Joanne Lumley!

10/8's for Eve and Kai.... - hope SM will have double shot

Lisa

MikeDonovan posted a reply in the guest suggestions page saying he was behind me in the queue when i met Helen Slater, (he didn`t know it was me and in some ways that makes it worse), and when i handed over the poem he said she looked mortified. He called me creepy and said she would probably never do another convention here basically because of me.

To say it destroyed me would be the biggest understatement of all time.

I want my JB book signed, may be take along the CD as well. And then probably 8x10 for Eve and Kai. I would take Torchwood Box Set but the sigs would wipe off it to easily and there isn't a booklet or anything inside that they could sign.

Either a pic of Lea Thompson as she is, or one of her from Howard the Duck, if there is one.

:D

LLAP :borg:

If you can't get one from Howard The Duck , I have a signed one - an official movie still

That sound cool, but where from?

:WINCE:

LLAP :WINCE:

MikeDonovan posted a reply in the guest suggestions page saying he was behind me in the queue when i met Helen Slater, (he didn`t know it was me and in some ways that makes it worse), and when i handed over the poem he said she looked mortified. He called me creepy and said she would probably never do another convention here basically because of me.

Yeah, I read that thread. To be honest I reckon it was completely out of order, I meant to post in the other thread that I respect what you did, poetry is not my thing but the fact that you take the effort and thought into doing something like that and then giving it to the guest is great, and I reckon it means alot to the guests as well!

Just remember that that was Mike Donovans opinion and not based on any fact! Keep doing the poetry, there really is not enough of that in this world! :thumbup:

Yeah, I read that thread. To be honest I reckon it was completely out of order, I meant to post in the other thread that I respect what you did, poetry is not my thing but the fact that you take the effort and thought into doing something like that and then giving it to the guest is great, and I reckon it means alot to the guests as well!

Just remember that that was Mike Donovans opinion and not based on any fact! Keep doing the poetry, there really is not enough of that in this world! :thumbup:

And i second that! Kepp up what you are doing, i think its a great and original idea!

John = 10 x8 and sign my pantomine program from aladin from last christmas

james = torchwood 10 x 8

eve = torchwood 10 x 8 and joint one with kai if there is.

kai = as eve

tawny = 8 x 10

santiago = 8 x 10

matt rippy = 8 x 10

and some more

Just remember that that was Mike Donovans opinion and not based on any fact! Keep doing the poetry, there really is not enough of that in this world! :D

And i second that! Kepp up what you are doing, i think its a great and original idea!

I agree as well, its more thoughtful if you give them something personal, i myself am not the best poet but at least you have put the effort in and i think you should keep going. :D