Latest Guest Announcement - Nicholas Brendon

Glasgow isn't that far away from Stoke compared to a lot of places :D

Well true I guess, but I doubt I'd convince my friend to travel that distance with me and I don't fancy it on my own... call me a wuss but... ;-)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasgow isn't that far away from Stoke compared to a lot of places :D

Well true I guess, but I doubt I'd convince my friend to travel that distance with me and I don't fancy it on my own... call me a wuss but... ;-)

I go down south on my own all the time, have done since I was 16. It's do-able in both directions ;)

lynn35 i agree he was great in criminal minds..got a surprise when i saw him in there lol

i'd read some spoilers so i knew he was coming into it but did'nt know any details? i hope he comes back next season :P

I don't watch Buffy and have no idea who this guy is.

Not sure why you are posting either in this thread?

You have missed out on the best show ever as well as the nicest people you could ever meet.

Edited by buffy2k

I don't watch Buffy and have no idea who this guy is.

Oh great, another useful contribution from you- care to read the unwritten rules of the forums thread? Every post I've seen from you I've seen in there. Well done for being so productive :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

excellent, my buffy collection is getting bigger, more buffy guests would make me happy. in fact, just more guests would be nice. if you want glasgow to be a continued success you have to put the effort into getting more guests.

last years glasgow was my first ever convention and ive been to 3 collectormanias since then, its my new hobby! at least it doesnt cost hundreds of pounds for travel and accomodation for me to get to glasgow. i think us fans who spend lots of money travelling down to england all the time should be rewarded with an awesome guest list!

excellent, my buffy collection is getting bigger, more buffy guests would make me happy.

Would make me greatly happy as well!

Just found out that i could get up to glasgow for 38 pounds return by coach! Though its 7 hours there and 10 back lol

Just sorting out flights to get there, long way to go just for one guest and a day return trip but hey this is nick and no telling when he'll be back at MK i guess now hes over on criminal minds.

any news on a photo shoot as this is one of the reasons i am going up to renew my last one with him?

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

Glad to see their are other people travellingmiles just for the pleasure of Nicks company!

Yep i would go anywhere in the world to see any buffy guests, met Nick a few times now and always a pleasure and i always have plenty of stuff for him to sign. must be mad flying up for a day trip but well it'll be worth it - just dont cancel once i book my flight nick.

Would be nice if he could have a fellow cast member to keep him company too if possible. or maybe his Brother kelly is always good fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The reason I bought my ticket :wub:.

I am so excited.

We are watching all our Buffy DVD's in preperation!

I am hoping to buy a Mr Pointy to get signed.

And me!!! I'm up to half way through Season 7 but wont get it finished by tomorrow lol!

xxxx

Just leaving the house...gotta walk to the bus stop with my suitcase lmao! Then it's an 8 hr train journey woop!

So excited tho!

xxxx

Are you home yet - lovely to meet you (briefly) on Saturday.

I only stayed a couple of hours but I got to meet Nick, who was as lovely as ever!

keep in touch

Erin

x

Just leaving the house...gotta walk to the bus stop with my suitcase lmao! Then it's an 8 hr train journey woop!

So excited tho!

xxxx

Are you home yet - lovely to meet you (briefly) on Saturday.

I only stayed a couple of hours but I got to meet Nick, who was as lovely as ever!

keep in touch

Erin

x

Heyyy!

Was nice to meet you too! I've added you on Facebook - just hope it's the right you haha!

My journey home ended up taking over 10 hrs today...I'm sooo tired! I missed the connection in Brum coz the train was so full they wouldnt let everyone on. Had to wait an hr for the next one which ended up running 25 mins late! Got home bout 8.15pm when I left Glasgow at 10.10am!

Was still all worth it for Nick tho. He was so lovely and his talks were awesome!

lol bet my face in Costa was a picture! So wasnt prepared for him to just be there like that!

xxxx