Latest Guest Announcement - Nicholas Brendon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt have enough money to travel to manchester for emma caulfield and antony head, and glasgow is so far but its nicholas brendon! ahhh i suppose ill wait and see what other people you get to whether ill go im just worried that ill go and then he gets announced for lfacc unlikely though

haha :)

Excellent! :headscratch: . I'll be in Glasgow now.

Great news nicolas is going. i have been to prime and met most of the rest of the buffy cast so this will be another to add to my collection. yippeeeeeeeeee

YOU CAN NOT DO THIS SHOWMASTERS.

You know i love the guy : (

Glasgow is about a million miles too far away : (

it not that far! i travel to milton keynes from glasgow and it takes on the bus about 8hrs(over night usally) and flying to luton 1 hour so it is possiable if you really like the guest to travel up

yep, I agree, I travel from Edinburgh to Milton Keynes and have just been this weekend. it's a 7 hour drive (that includes a lunch stop and refueling!)

great guest for glasgow, should make for a good event.

Awesome news!! :thumbup::P

Met Tony at last years and him and Nic are probably my 2 favourites from the Buffyverse!!! So very happy at that announcement!!

I live in Glasgow so was going to go to the event anyway!

And its not that bad travelling - if us lot up here can make it down to the MK events, then I'm sure you guys can come up here!!! :blink:

WOW!!!

This is actuly the best guest.

Word can not describe how happy I am, that I am gonna meet

XANDER!!!!!

This has made my year.

Showmaster I LOVE you.

Counting down the days already.

More buffy people would make my year.

But you have already done that

:)

Iain xxx

OMG i still have my 7 dvd's for nick to sign, i am going to have to get a plane up there now for this one i really want to see him, bring on more buffy guests thats what i say. Better still can we have a proper 3 day con please that would be great.

may have to do this one on my own but i tell you waht glasgow is a hell of a lot easyer for me to do then mk and the rest.....

then i shall meet you there! im gonna find some way of getting there, whether it means ill have to start walking or finding a way of sprouting wings and flying there, im gonna be there XD

yeah we shall try and sort something out emma! it's going to be some sort of crazy trying to get that weekend off but if i do the killer weekend of doom they owe me one....