Showmasters and Massive Events Websites

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What was the website for the big Dr Who con next year ... i've lost the flyer from EMS ... i'm sure it's live now ?

It will be as of 8pm tonight. :dance:

The countdown is an hour out, though, because it's counting down to 20.00GMT, and we're still on BST, until this weekend :)

What was the website for the big Dr Who con next year ... i've lost the flyer from EMS ... i'm sure it's live now ?

It will be as of 8pm tonight. ;)

The countdown is an hour out, though, because it's counting down to 20.00GMT, and we're still on BST, until this weekend :)

Now it's counting down to November 26th and not on the page that was on the leaflets, not best pleased!

It will be as of 8pm tonight. :P

Now it's counting down to November 26th and not on the page that was on the leaflets, not best pleased!

Oh, the horror, the horror!

It will be as of 8pm tonight. :saiyan:

Yeah ok I realise it's not that bad, I had gone out in the rain to get on the Internet to load it and kept getting a not found page when others were saying about the postponement so wasn't happy at the time. I'm guessing it will be announced Saturday evening at The Hub and then on the website after?

It will be as of 8pm tonight. :saiyan:

Yeah ok I realise it's not that bad, I had gone out in the rain to get on the Internet to load it and kept getting a not found page when others were saying about the postponement so wasn't happy at the time. I'm guessing it will be announced Saturday evening at The Hub and then on the website after?

I've made that suggestion on the Hub 7 board - they could possibly tell us before the auction, with instructions to keep it quiet until after the announcement on the website, or during the party, when the announcement should have been made. A lot of people at the Hub will probably want to go to that one too. Hopefully, SM/ME realise this :)

Edited by laurab1

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if the announcement will be made on Saturday or not?

I really hope so, have been waiting but for the last week or so the website just says 'unavailable or may not exist'

-My mistake, different URL I guess. It's still counting down

Edited by ToriClarkson

• 3 years later...