Sign in to follow this  
Mr Stabby

Just wondered!!

yup. 18 it is. It seems a lot of people wanted to help out at C4 who were under that age (I'm thinking they just wanted to be near Elijah and Dom - let's face it, who wouldn't?!) :blink::blink::blink:

what a GREAT weekend it was but i slept for a week when I got home LMAO

Lilelfgirlxx

I couldnt walk properly when I got out of the car at home...was ill all week lol...I do it again any time!! I wonder if any of the guests got the flu too...everyone there all the days did...i think its the air con there :unsure:

id love to help out but i wouldnt be able to for c5 maybe c6 since ill be doin a levels then its sepember then isnt it? wont miss much im sure, n ill be nearly 17 so if they let people help who r under 18, maybe ill have to wait till c7? :S

i think SM's have started summit!

they say u hav to b 18 to work for them but there has been some ppl who were younger that worked for em! i'll not mention names but now that they've dont that they cant jus make exceptions for certain ppl!!!

kirsty xx

you may well have seen under 18s at the event but this doesn't mean they were payed to work there. at present the age restriction for working at the shows is 18 years

BB

Hi! i'm going to c5 and i'll be 17 at the time. i noticed that you only allow 18 yrs + to work for you. as others have said could we do volunteer work. the privilage and happiness is the only payment we require. thanks.! :lol: