Autographica 11 - Post Your Photos Here

Kiwi 7

Here are just a few of my photos that were taken at Autographica 11.

ciarancurtiscrop400bn1.jpg

With Tony Curtis.

ciaranbeswickpaluzzipetow1.jpg

With the girls from Thunderball.

ciarandavescott2crop400qp9.jpg

With Dave Scott.

ciaranmcdivittcrop400vt3.jpg

With Jim McDivitt.

ciaranleonev2crop400xn0.jpg

With Alexei Leonov.

ciaranpaluzzi2crop400xs5.jpg

With Luciana Paluzzi.

ciaranstassano2crop400wo0.jpg

With Paul Stassino.

ciaranbettinelebeaucrophe8.jpg

With Bettina Le Beau.

ciaranwagnercrop400qg3.jpg

With Lindsay Wagner.

Ok, I thought Tony was 'no photos... hrumph :)

Did Molly ask you about sending her copies of photos from the night? I only got one myself of the girls in their finest, but will forward a copy to her somehow. There was an intermediary, I seem to recall, I've got his email somewhere..

Very good Kiwi!

Nice photos, and the Paul Stassino one, he looks old! How old is he do you know?

I just love seeing what they look like after all these years!

Just waiting for the updates to your site.

:smile:

I bought Paul's autograph years ago before he did this signing.

I have his autograph already.

30ab1dw6.jpg

I pre-ordered some too as I couldn't make this show.

I've been to 3 other Autographica's however.

I got Pauls on two items, one was a 8*10 of the Thunderball poster, which he signed twice... once with 2 L's for Paul... Asked him about a shot they had of Paul vs Paul, where he opens the door on himself, it's a composited shot, not a body double..

Several years of Autographica have got to this stage. Sadly I missed Gene Cernan but aim to put that right in the future. It's a real testament to Dave and Garry (and all the others at Showmasters) that I've been fortunate enough to meet these guys. 7 years ago I wouldn't have thought it possible.

2431818789_ddf9e831e6.jpg?v=0

Edited by mekon

wow thats really pretty! What is it? Or just a gold print? You're running out of room lol!

Hia Lizzy it's the title page from a book of photographs called 'Full Moon' by Michael Light. The page is black but seems to pick up a gold hew under normal house lighting.

It's a really nice book of relatively unknown photographs from the Apollo program that have been combined into a photo essay. It's really quite a good coffee table book and the images are simply quite beautiful.

I have also had photographs signed at the same time but thought this would be a nice way to keep a group of signatures together. You're right about the lack of space for remaining though, to be honest I didn't think I'd get this many but hopefully I can squeeze at least one more in.

Ken

Ok, I thought Tony was 'no photos... hrumph :)

Did Molly ask you about sending her copies of photos from the night? I only got one myself of the girls in their finest, but will forward a copy to her somehow. There was an intermediary, I seem to recall, I've got his email somewhere..

Can we see your photo?

Tony Curtis at the Dinner

Autographica2008012ii.jpg

Alexey doing his speech

Autographica2008016i.jpg

3 Belles of the Ball, AKA Mollie Peters, Caroline Munro and Martine Beswicke

Autographica2008023i.jpg

Jim McDivitt with my canvas, soon to get signed by Dave as well

Autographica2008032ii.jpg

Dave Scott with the canvas

Autographica2008034i.jpg

Luciana Paluzzi

Autographica2008004i.jpg

Dave Scott at the Dinner

Autographica2008017i.jpg

The NASA squad

Autographica2008041i.jpg

Edited by gilgalad70

Kiwi7, which one were you? one of the Brummies who got a bit tipsy?

You can see from my photos that I was not the Brummie that got a bit tipsy!! :P

Btw Kiwi7, seen any Italian Americans try to sell you an incomplete movie script recently. Yes, we lucked out on dinner host, didn't we :)

Hope I don't meet to many more talkative Americans like him!!! :D

Yes, Luciana certainly made an excellent dinner companion. :chair:

Btw, thanks for posting some of your photos.

Kiwi, nice site...

I saw him have a long and meaningful chat with Bettine Le Beau in the afternoon, just before I happened to pass him in the corridor by the concierge. Neither acknowledged the other.

Shame we couldn't persuade anyone to take a shot of LP and us 2 at the dinner. Btw did u get a menu afterwards? I got 3, and got LP to sign 2 on Sunday, was SO close to asking Tony C to sign it too....

Btw, check ebay, theres a reprint of an LP sig going for 5 bucks, because the original would be oh so much more! Like, 15 bucks more off her site.... what a saving!

Kiwi, don't mean to be rude - do you mind if I ask how old you are? You look very young yet seem to be really into classic films and genres - you've obviously been well educated ;-)

I don't think you're being rude. Incidentally, I'm 17. I just hope that I'll stay young enough to play Young James Bond! :D

Yes, I'm really into classic films and genres. My all time favourite film is The Wicker Man, followed by Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. In third place is The Shawshank Redemption.

My Mum wanted to be a teacher, and my Dad is a former teacher and headteacher. I can't help but be well educated. :borg:

Not only that have you seen his website. Very nice Kiwi

Anne

Thank-you. I work really hard on it. I'm so glad people like and appreciate it. :D

Yes, I'm really into classic films and genres. My all time favourite film is The Wicker Man, followed by Saturday Night and Sunday Morning.

Did you meet Shirley-Anne Field when she was at the Birmingham event?

Anne

I did meet Shirley-Anne Field when she was in Birmingham. She's a lovely lady. :D

Hopefully I'll meet Albert Finney next. :D