HUGE guest announcement tonight at 7pm!

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's one that almost everyone should be able to appreciate!!!! :o

Interesting!! Not "big", "BIG", "huge" but "HUGE"! Sounds even bigger and rarer than Patrick Stewart, wonder how he'll feel about being "upstaged"!:P

I've always liked SM's "big" announcments but have never been compelled to get up at the crack of dawn to get in line for hrs though...and then join a stampede. Guess there's always a first time. ;)

Judging by our current guests attending, I'm guessing it's either X-Men (Hugh Jackman?) or Indiana Jones (Shia Le Beouf?) related?

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

probs hayden panettiere :P (hopes anywho lol)

Without over-analysing the "huge" thing too much .. they've had her at an event before, and had her announced for another, so I wouldn't consider her announcement "huge".

Without over-analysing her "huge" things too much .. they've had them at an event before, and had them announced for another, so I wouldn't consider them "huge".

I read your post as above. :P There's something huge though?

Edited by nicky

The Aisan chick from The Crow isnt she? I recognise the name but that's all I know i can remember her for.

Could it be Jonathon Ke Huy Quan aka Short Round from Indiana Jones? I know there are some Goonies fans that'd like to meet him to.
IMO I wouldn't condiser him a HUGE announcment at all, even though I'd like to meet him :P Edited by nicky

Dave Prowse? Richard Kiel? Peter Mayhew? Sala Baker? They are all pretty huge!
Yeah. :o;) I suppose someone was bound to say that at some stage. It wouldnt be a traditional big guest announcment otherwise... :P:YAHOO: Edited by nicky

Yeah. <_<:blush: I suppose someone was bound to say that at some stage. It wouldnt be a traditional big guest announcment otherwise... :whistling:

Sorry Nicky, I wish I was as cool as you, maybe one day...oh who am I kidding, it's just a silly dream that will never come true...

I'm hoping this is someone who spans across several franchises - SM's original post suggests that most people should be happy with it. Can I hazard a guess at someone like:

Christopher Lee - Bond, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Horror, Cult Classics, etc, etc.

Sean Bean - Bond, LOTR, etc

But my actual guess is Robbie Coltraine. He's pretty huge and I don't think anyone would be upset at having the chance to meet him!

Yeah. <_<:blush: I suppose someone was bound to say that at some stage. It wouldnt be a traditional big guest announcment otherwise... :whistling:;)

God, nicky, you are such an annoyance on these forums. Always poking your nose in where it's not wanted with your pathetic avatar. Go away will you!