Not wanting autographs or photo shots

hollywoodhenderson

But those people just get in the way and really annoy the hell out of me!!:(

lol but alot of them are just shoppers who have come across collectormania by accident, i think id be gawking too if i had just come across a bunch of stars while doing my shopping XD *probably did when i came across C1 when i was shopping in MK, but that was so many years ago lol you cant blame me, i was younger then XD*

woah i just worked out that i was 12 when i went to C1 XD 6 years ago lol

Their fault for shopping at MK! Mind you, it'd be better than shopping in Bedford! Bedford makes Corby look civillised....!

I just love hearing the comments at CM, folks thinking their funny saying, 'would you pay 15 quid for my autograph?' and stuff like Peter Mayhew looks nothing like Chewbacca.... etc etc..

Definite case for playing 'Duelling Banjoes' from Deliverance around there...

Their fault for shopping at MK! Mind you, it'd be better than shopping in Bedford! Bedford makes Corby look civillised....!

I just love hearing the comments at CM, folks thinking their funny saying, 'would you pay 15 quid for my autograph?' and stuff like Peter Mayhew looks nothing like Chewbacca.... etc etc..

Well the first part I can understand, quite a lot of people won't even pay £5 for someones auto, they think its a waist of money, its kinda like saying "Well I wouldn't pay 15 quid for your auto and even if they are famous I wouldn't apy that for them would you, I mean would you pay 15 for mine, no" thats all.

My Dad can't and never will understand why I do it, so I just don't talk about conventions with him anymore. On the other hand even though my Mum would also never attend a signing event or convention, she says theres a lot worse things I could be doing with my life, i.e. drugs, crime etc, and if I'm enjoying myself and still able to pay the bills at home, then why shouldn't I go to conventions or signing events.

Each to there own, there are some people you will just never get to go to a colllectormania or Autographica, others will be hooked after going to one event.

To be honest I'm glad the whole world isn't into conventions and signing events, think how long the queues would be then?

;)

LLAP :D

Well the first part I can understand, quite a lot of people won't even pay £5 for someones auto, they think its a waist of money, its kinda like saying "Well I wouldn't pay 15 quid for your auto and even if they are famous I wouldn't apy that for them would you, I mean would you pay 15 for mine, no" thats all.

My Dad can't and never will understand why I do it, so I just don't talk about conventions with him anymore. On the other hand even though my Mum would also never attend a signing event or convention, she says theres a lot worse things I could be doing with my life, i.e. drugs, crime etc, and if I'm enjoying myself and still able to pay the bills at home, then why shouldn't I go to conventions or signing events.

Each to there own, there are some people you will just never get to go to a colllectormania or Autographica, others will be hooked after going to one event.

To be honest I'm glad the whole world isn't into conventions and signing events, think how long the queues would be then?

;)

LLAP :D

Whilst I don't tend to collect autographs (I crew) I've had people say similar things to me. I just point out that I wouldn't pay however much it is to see a football match or buy a football season ticket or whatever it is they enjoy!

So yes - it is each to their own and I agree on the queues too!!