Guest cancellations most up to date list

Dave Phillips

I want you all to have a think about our stupid governments decision.

Sergei Krikalyev* was commander of Helen Sharman's mission to Mir in May 1991. The UK Government would not fund it, British industry was equally pathetic and yet the Russians funded her flight.

Yes, the Russians paid for a subject of this country to fly in to space,

for free...

Now they say Mr. Krikalyev is not allowed in the UK, what a gracious country we live in...

Thank you for this posting. Your point is VERY well made. I hope a lot of people see this and digest it carefully.

I see Gordon Brown is in the U.S. to foster the special alliance be tween U.K. and U.S. Frankly, if I were a self respecting American I wouln't want anything to do with anyone/anything emanating from the U.K. Government.

Hi Descartes,

Thank you for your comment and input, its appriciated.

I can under stand any missing/cancelling through ill health, etc (And my thoughts go to those...)

But for the government to do this and for what?

Baffles me

C U Saturday!

von Dawson's Express

PS Love the Descartes name... Apollo 16?

I want you all to have a think about our stupid governments decision.

Sergei Krikalyev* was commander of Helen Sharman's mission to Mir in May 1991. The UK Government would not fund it, British industry was equally pathetic and yet the Russians funded her flight.

Yes, the Russians paid for a subject of this country to fly in to space,

for free...

Now they say Mr. Krikalyev is not allowed in the UK, what a gracious country we live in...

Thank you for this posting. Your point is VERY well made. I hope a lot of people see this and digest it carefully.

I see Gordon Brown is in the U.S. to foster the special alliance be tween U.K. and U.S. Frankly, if I were a self respecting American I wouln't want anything to do with anyone/anything emanating from the U.K. Government.