Autographica photoshoot times

Dave Phillips

By that do you mean if you pay on the door for entry you may miss some due to them taking place before the general admission times?

Do you have any information on how well the photo shoots are selling e.g. is it likely to be possible to buy one on the day or any in danger of selling out before then?

Thanks

How long after the shoot can we expect to get them back, as I am on a limited time frame on saturday and am interested in getting Alexei Leonov photoshoot, but cant stay later then 2pm. If we cant pick them up can they be sent to as via post?

• Showmasters Admin

If we cant pick them up can they be sent to as via post?

Yes

Yes i am sure they will find some lowly idiot to sit there for hours with a million envelopes and covered in stamps. (Me)

I've done it myself too :D

I love some people's descriptions of themselves "Germany guy with glasses", "The one after the guy in the yellow shirt". Honestly that's what two different people wrote on the form. Makes it lovely and easy to find the pictures ;)

If we cant pick them up can they be sent to as via post?

Yes

Yes i am sure they will find some lowly idiot to sit there for hours with a million envelopes and covered in stamps. (Me)

I've done it myself too :poki:

I love some people's descriptions of themselves "Germany guy with glasses", "The one after the guy in the yellow shirt". Honestly that's what two different people wrote on the form. Makes it lovely and easy to find the pictures :WINCE:

Thanks guys that has just made me very happy. I will make sure I have something on that makes me stand out from the crowed.

I will order my photoshoot now with the legend of the first man to walk in space.

• Moderators

My all time favourite moron, has to be the guy that called my house rather aggitated on sunday morning at 9am and complained that he had not received his photo from the photoshoot. My wife pointed out that we were still in fact at the show and even i could not get the photo printed posted and delivered in under 24 hours on a sunday.

So the moral is

Please allow at least 14 days for delivery of your photoshoots if you miss them at the show.

Always give a good description of yourself.

And better still wait for them and save me a weeks work.

Don,t miss out though because these guys are legends.

Dave

My all time favourite moron, has to be the guy that called my house rather aggitated on sunday morning at 9am and complained that he had not received his photo from the photoshoot. My wife pointed out that we were still in fact at the show and even i could not get the photo printed posted and delivered in under 24 hours on a sunday.

So the moral is

Please allow at least 14 days for delivery of your photoshoots if you miss them at the show.

Always give a good description of yourself.

And better still wait for them and save me a weeks work.

Don,t miss out though because these guys are legends.

Dave

I must say that dude, must of been on something? What time would you expect to have them back after the 12.10pm Alexi photoshoot?

Here is the latest info on times

Please note if you pay on the door you may miss some due to timings.

Jim Mcdivitt 11.45am

Alexei Leonov 12.10

Tony Curtis 12.40

Lindsay Wagner 1.20

Dave Phillips

hi can i buy a picture of dave scott to get signed and if so how much?

Jim Mcdivitt 11.45am

Alexei Leonov 12.10

Tony Curtis 12.40

Lindsay Wagner 1.20

Dave Phillips

Dave has said in the past that Dave Scott will not be doing a photoshoot, as did not want to press him to do one since it has taken him 6 years to sign him to this event. If you ment autograph price it is £95 flat rate on anything except space flown item which he will not sign.

Jim Mcdivitt 11.45am

Alexei Leonov 12.10

Tony Curtis 12.40

Lindsay Wagner 1.20

Dave Phillips

Dave has said in the past that Dave Scott will not be doing a photoshoot, as did not want to press him to do one since it has taken him 6 years to sign him to this event. If you ment autograph price it is £95 flat rate on anything except space flown item which he will not sign.

If you mean will there be photographs available for Dave Scott to sign (e.g. a picture of him on the moon, NASA headshot or something) then these are included in the price of the autograph. Although last year Buzz Aldrin had some 16x12 pictures available for an extra £5. I imagine there will be some dealers selling pictures as well, though from memory those often arent that cheap.

If you mean will there be photographs available for Dave Scott to sign (e.g. a picture of him on the moon, NASA headshot or something) then these are included in the price of the autograph. Although last year Buzz Aldrin had some 16x12 pictures available for an extra £5. I imagine there will be some dealers selling pictures as well, though from memory those often arent that cheap.

yep there's usually dealers selling pictures, there's some excellent surface pans but they aren't cheap.

You can also get loads of pictures from the internet to print out yourself at a boots or max speilman, but I don't know the legallity of this!