Party Theme Suggestions!

I no its early but what party themes do you want for L2? sensible or stupid...

i'd like a polar bear party on one night and an Emilie De Ravin party on the other night

or if i was being realistic, an 'others' party where we all dress in rags and have fake (or real) beards etc...

• Moderators

Have a Boat Party .. hire out a local lake, then play the WALLLLLLT! game where we throw someone overboard (not me, shut up!) and shout WALLLLLLT! at them while someone with a scary fake beard steals him.

or if i was being realistic, an 'others' party where we all dress in rags and have fake (or real) beards etc...

dude, that rocks! One night without having to worry about make up ;) amazing lol!

Real beard of course !!!! :D

That sounds like my worst nightmare! haha.

:P Why didn't tell me that Friday night party had been a nightmare for you ? :D

But a Jack-Back Party would be awsome !!!!

I have already tested this costume at Lockdown and I know how to improve it ! Perhaps I will begin to stop to shave me 1 month before (9 days was a little to short :( )! :P

How about a Jack-Back party. We all have to dress up as Jack from either a flashback or flashforward, so basically it will be a room full of Doctors and people with beards yelling "We have to go back!".

Haha, sounds like my worst nightmare too! :( Would be very funny though. :angry: