more John Barrowman Photo shoot 's made available

showmasters

what it said on the tin

more John Barrowman Photo shoot 's have just been made available

but i do not think they will last till the show just giving the fans that care the heads up

>here<

jason :(

It's showing sold out!

oopps got one now!

What did you do? It's been showing as sold out since 11pm last night for me and I've tried refreshing the page. Are they properly sold out now?

Edited by Hils

one minute it shows sold out the next they are in stock can someone please tell me what one is right PLEASE

if i look at the store not logged in they are all gone and when i log in they are there its all very confusing

Edited by BADGES!

one minute it shows sold out the next they are in stock can someone please tell me what one is right PLEASE

if i look at the store not logged in they are all gone and when i log in they are there its all very confusing

I'm guessing the 'in stock' one is correct as I've been assured by a couple of people that there are still tickets left. I was confused too but when I saw this post I logged in and sure enough they're there. I've just bought one.

• Showmasters Admin

Is there any way of reserving a couple of tickets but collecting and paying on the day? As I dont get paid until the 22nd of the month. Thanks, Charmer!

As DavidB said, sorry no. Or everyone would do it. Tickets are not reserved until payment is taken.

I just bought my ticket & got the order conformation, when will I know if the payment went through ok?

or will I only know that when the tickets arrive?

Edited by Superman

• Showmasters Admin

I just bought my ticket & got the order conformation, when will I know if the payment went through ok?

If there is an issue with your payment Jola will contact you. So if you don't get contacted you can assume all is well and you will be receiving your tickets.

If there is an issue with your payment Jola will contact you. So if you don't get contacted you can assume all is well and you will be receiving your tickets.

thanks, first time ordering online always bought my tickets at the show. Did not want to chance it after seeing it sold out once.

I assume that there are extra tickets due to 'popular demand' - which doesn't surprise me.

My one concern is that he's only there for the Sunday which tends to be a 'shorter' day and with even more photo tickets being sold he'll have even less time for the autograph signing which is a shame for those who only want his autograph and can't afford both autograph and photo ticket (as applies to some friends of mine who are going).

This probably means he'll only end up signing for a couple of hours or so which will leave a lot of people disappointed.

IM NOT LEAVING TILL EVERT SINGLE PERSON HAS HAD THERE PICTURE!

Hurry up smile dear

glassses up the nose.

take a ticket on the way out

NEXT!

( did i miss anything?)

I assume that there are extra tickets due to 'popular demand' - which doesn't surprise me.

My one concern is that he's only there for the Sunday which tends to be a 'shorter' day and with even more photo tickets being sold he'll have even less time for the autograph signing which is a shame for those who only want his autograph and can't afford both autograph and photo ticket (as applies to some friends of mine who are going).

This probably means he'll only end up signing for a couple of hours or so which will leave a lot of people disappointed.

and if he's doing a talk as well it's even less time

and if he's doing a talk as well it's even less time

That is highly unlikely, at MK talks need to take place in a separate venue as there is no room in the centre. Therefore there are additional costs incurred so tickets are sold for the talk. These would have been on sale by now if such a talk were to happen.

We should all wear glasses, even if we don't need them, just to make his job harder :borg:

Make sure they're shiny :P I had to get 3 pics taken during every shoot last LFCC LOL. I have non-shiny glasses now though :hathor:

• Showmasters Admin

Hey! Does anybody think that there will be some of these left in 2 weeks time? Or is it just best to wait until the show... haven't got the money until i get paid on the 28th!! :hathor:

Thanks, Mark!

It's very unlikely there will be any left in 2 weeks as they have sold out once already. Also the on-line show closes this weekend. So if you don't buy one by this weekend, you'll have to wait until the event.

If there are any left they will go on-sale at the show from Friday morning. I'll be amazed if there are any left on the Sunday of the show.

Sorry to seem so negative but I'm just trying to be realistic, and realistically you're unlikely to get one if you wait until the show.

Edited by Too Tall

Is there any way of reserving a couple of tickets but collecting and paying on the day? As I dont get paid until the 22nd of the month. Thanks, Charmer!

Maybe you could ask a friend to buy the ticket for you & then you can pay them back?

Just a thought? :lol: