Ticketline opening and closing times

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know when we are open and when we close.

Firstly the ticketline will close at 9pm on wednesday evening.

After this time you will only be able to either turn up and buy tickets on the door or

Pay for them by paypal, keep your receipt and claim them on the door. If you order by paypal before saturday morning you can still get in at the earlier time providing you have your receipt.

The ticketline will be open from 9am-9pm mon-wed.

I can still fit you in for the dinner (which is our largest and best ever) but space is limited and you will have to sit where i have space available.

One last note.

If you order tickets before 9pm on wednesday, they will be posted to you.

After 9pm wednesday you will need to collect them with your paypal receipt.

Dave Phillips

Quick question - I'm not sure yet about whether I can attend the Sunday. Will there be the option to purchase the pre-order tickets for entry on Sunday while at the show on Saturday? Or do I have to order before? I cannot commit to Sunday just yet but would rather get in on the earlier side if I can go.

Please can someone help?

Thanks

• Moderators

Quick question - I'm not sure yet about whether I can attend the Sunday. Will there be the option to purchase the pre-order tickets for entry on Sunday while at the show on Saturday? Or do I have to order before? I cannot commit to Sunday just yet but would rather get in on the earlier side if I can go.

Please can someone help?

Thanks

Hi There

Yes you can purchase sunday tickets on saturday and get in earlier than pay on the door.

Dave Phillips

Please can someone help?

Thanks

Hi There

Yes you can purchase sunday tickets on saturday and get in earlier than pay on the door.

Dave Phillips

Fantastic news!!! Thanks Dave - really appreciate the reply.