Parking?

jamesthehorse

Or you can park far away from the hotel, and it might be a tenner, might be free, depending if theres an event on thats charging for parking at the *****. If theres a mix of events, I think you have to have a ticket from the event thats not charging parking to qualify..

But theres a shedload of hotel parking from what I saw in Feb..

From what I recall from Focus, there was only an automatic barrier actually working. I'm not aware there was any physical checks.

Besides, if you parked near the hotel, but in NE C car parks, you could always go the route between the hotel and the NE C. There is a path to a back door that opens into a reception area the other end to the official reception. From within the hotel itself, its signposted 'The NE C', so hardly a secret.

Btw, from the listing on the exhibition centre website, theres nothing else on. WWE Smackdown is on the 16th, nowt til 21st...

So it should be very easy to park then. Thanks for your help. I wasn't thinking about whether I would be checked before I could go to the hotel. Although I was worried about whether they will say anything when I walk to the hotel via the car park entrance on Sunday if I'm not using the car park.

Edited by SunSpeed