Lockdown II

hey thanks for the announcement its great news! hopefully we wont have to wait too long into 2009!! :Dbut i was wondering if an e mail could be sent out when the site comes up so that i can convince my friends to go, and so i dont just get an e-mail thats like tickets go on sale for a new lost event at 7 tonight! get your tickets first lol i need to be prepared lol would that be possible?

Jason I freaked when I saw this topic!!! I was like NOOOOOOOOO NOT NOW I don't have the moneny to buy tix now!!! lmao..then I read it was for 2009...and I don't think it will be in January as Lost are already filming the 5th season then...so I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo going!! :YAHOO:

hey thanks for the announcement its great news! hopefully we wont have to wait too long into 2009!! :Dbut i was wondering if an e mail could be sent out when the site comes up so that i can convince my friends to go, and so i dont just get an e-mail thats like tickets go on sale for a new lost event at 7 tonight! get your tickets first lol i need to be prepared lol would that be possible?

Last few con announcements, tickets have gone on sale the same day...

• 1 month later...

The topic isn't even two months old, and Jason has specifically said that the event will be in 2009.

We haven't even gone through half of 2008 yet. :wub: That and SM are running quite some shows this year.

Personally I am not expecting any news before September, and that is if we are lucky. Lockdown 2009 may well be towards the end of next year.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Haha yes, was expecting something like that :D

It's just I'm maybe the biggest fan of lost in the whole world hehe =)

But at the end of 2009 I think then they will be filming again for season 6 as it will be shown in the beginning of 2010.

The break will be between january and end of 2009.

Thank's

Edited by Bregi

I am, but these are answers I want, because the next year I will do my graduation in the apprenticeship and hope this will not be in the way otherwise I will have to find another way.. but "I always have a plan" hehe =) some of the lost answers I hope never to get revealed :)

Edited by Bregi

• 1 month later...

will there be info on lockdown2 like at last years lfacc?

i know lockdown2 is gonna be working around the actors scedule so i just wondered basically if were gonna find out any details at lfacc like last year or an aprox time were gonna find out details

so any dates venues etc would be great

xx

• 2 years later...

Never. The end.

Don't worry, I'm more than aware that Lockdown 2 is never going to happen. I was just feeling nostalgic today and thought I'd post in here to see if anyone would find it. I was excited when I saw your reply then I remembered you can view all the new posts without going into the section...