Guest Postponed

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, hopefully i can just change my photo ticket for some1 else.

It'll likely be credited back to your CC. Give Jola a week or so. Then you can buy a different one if you want.

It'll likely be credited back to your CC. Give Jola a week or so. Then you can buy a different one if you want.

My friend booked for me, so she will have to send me back the money :) but i can always just buy it at the event anyways, im stll confused by lindas it says shes there fri - sun but her photo is down for monday ...?

• Showmasters Admin

My friend booked for me, so she will have to send me back the money :) but i can always just buy it at the event anyways, im stll confused by lindas it says shes there fri - sun but her photo is down for monday ...?

I'm chasing that one as I don't know the answer. As soon as I do I'll post it :D

damn it! ill just go to c14 instead ,i wasnt overly bothered about the other guests to be fair , that will save me 6 hours on the train : )

do we need to notify Jola about refund by CC for photoshoot Too Tall or will it happen automaticly?

Thanks

Can we not have the phototickets transferred to the cm14 for him?

Who would i email about refunds as my card has been changed since then?

Gutted about this though. Smallville guests are rare at the best of times!

From a purely selfish point of view (selfish? Moi? Lol) this is rather tidy news for me as I'm unable to attend C13 and Michael is someone I would love to meet. Of course there'll probably be some amazing replacement that will have me blubbing into some ragged piece of kleenex because I've missed them.

Damb, He was the main reason I was coming.

To late to cancel I've already booked Coach & Hotel.

I'm going to LA in Nov so I can't afford to go to CM14. I hope he is back next year.

Unfortunate for my friend who is flying in from germany, she has alread booked hotel & flight & he is the ONLY person she want to meet.

Now I have to tell her, she won't be pleased.