Emma Caulfield

mikethebike

Just a quick post this, i met and got emmas auto at cm m4 but have noticed something strange. if you go looking on the net to buy emma's auto you will see that its signed with a sqiggly line but the one she signed for me actually reads "To Mike Emma Caulfield" very neatly writen. i know mines real and they claim theres are real also theres this trading card that has the sqiggly line on it. Any ideas anyone :thumbup:

Just a quick post this, i met and got emmas auto at cm m4 but have noticed something strange. if you go looking on the net to buy emma's auto you will see that its signed with a sqiggly line but the one she signed for me actually reads "To Mike Emma Caulfield" very neatly writen. i know mines real and they claim theres are real also theres this trading card that has the sqiggly line on it. Any ideas anyone :P

She probably can't be bothered signing properly unless she's meeting someone, she'll have probably had LOADS of cards/photos to sign so she squiggled her name quickly on each one. By the way, she was great to meet!