beach party fred&ade dance

i wanted to know if someone took pic or a vid when ade and fred were dancing with all of us

it was an awesome moment for me and i would like to know if someone took pic or vid please if you've something, post it (of course i'll credit you on my blog when i'll my summary)

thank in advance

:D

i wanted to know if someone took pic or a vid when ade and fred were dancing with all of us

it was an awesome moment for me and i would like to know if someone took pic or vid please if you've something, post it (of course i'll credit you on my blog when i'll my summary)

thank in advance

:P

I have, will be posting them later in the week.

thank in advance

:P

I have, will be posting them later in the week.

oh thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :thumbup:

you don't mind if i'll post it on my blog too ? i'll credit you for sure just i wanted to use my camera but it wasn't easy when you're dancing -_-

so thank in advance

:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi

Just a quick comment - both Fred & Ade were concerned about videos of them dancing ending up on Youtube when I chatted to them the next morning.

So please if you have footage or post it anywhere, be careful about who can get hold of it.

Kirstie

I have a vid too Lyly of them dancing :P I'll post it on this thread or PM you at L-F or something once I have it on my computer :thumbup:

what is your nickname on LF please ?

thank Kel for the info if i got the vid you can trust me, i'll not post it on my account just i want to keep it on my computer to remember the best time we got during the beach party :D

found this on youtube ;)

no idea who posted it, they are near the end of the vid i could only spot fred though haha what a great dancer :poki:

i think it might get removed, i mean if they both said they didnt want it on youtube then it might put them off saying good words to friends etc thats all im worried about :dance: