Thank you from Massive Events

Hey there,

I have to say it was the best convention I've ever done. I'm a regular of Red Dwarf conventions and never before have the fans been put at the first and foremost of the whole production like we were this weekend.

*edit for space*

But thanks to all the organisers, you put on one hell of a weekend, was great to meet all of you. In paticular Andrea & Roxy, ;-) You still owe me Andrea.

Phil

Hey Phil,

Yes it was definitely memorable all round lol. Glad you had a brilliant time, and your friends Tristan and Kate....congratulations on being fully certified! :YAHOO:

Thank you all for being so cool and being so understanding :D

you all made the weekend so amazing and a lot of fun

we will remember all of you that supported this event and we will be sending something out to you all soon on this

i have talked to a lot of you over the weekend and i do think we have learnt a lot on how to make the events more intimate and have the guests get closer to you all, now we have learnt this we can make the events better for the fans so all in all this was a great event on many levels

thanks you so much and we look forward to running Lockdown 2 and seeing you all there :dance:

Jason & Mark and the Massive Events team :WAVE:

thank you for a great weekend, i really enjoyed it, it was 10 times better than i was expecting :D