Which guest have you met the most times?

Charmer

I think mine are Nathan Fillion/Summer Glau/Jewel Staite but I have no idea how many times now!! Not as many as some of the stalker numbers quoted above!!

LOL Karen!!

No more pizza for you! Or I'll bend my freaky toes at you! :P

Oh No....I take it back....I take it all back!! lol

Ray Park for me, met him twice and will meet him again when he's next at one of the cons, he's a really friendly guy and he feels like when your talking to him he's like one of your friends. i always ask him whats happening with IRON FIST which he suppose to be making and keeps getting delayed, but now i can ask him about GI:JOE! he's playing snake eyes, how cool is that! soon he might be to famous to come to these cons again.

Edited by freshjim

Ray Park for me too 4/5 times now. He was one of the first guests i met and crewed with at my first event so have always seen him everytime hes come back. Completely agree with freshjim's comments, Ray's one of the nicest guests i've met, and i will see him again next time his back cause ive got a lovely xmen pic i want signed n still havent got a star wars one from him, as when ive seen him ive got his other stuff first. either see him at sm event or one of his martial arts shows/events.

I wont be meeting him again at C13, but ive met John Barrowman 4 times, and ive seen him in various shows and things another 4 times (one of them he jumped right past me in a corridor)

After him... Billie Piper, Amber Benson and Gareth David-Lloyd all twice. C13 will be the second time ive *seen* James Marsters, but first time ive met him