Which guest have you met the most times?

Charmer

Here's an interesting thought, out of all the people you've met, not just the ones at C13, who have you met the most times and how many times? I think Anthony Head would be up there for me, I think I've met him 5 or 6 times now, Amy Acker would be next I think.

For me it's the late Michael Sheard. I first met him at a Doctor Who convention, then kept meeting him at Doctor Who and Star Wars events. He even bought me a coffee after one event! He remains sadly missed.

i agree i must of met him a dozen times and even got drunk with him at a con in scotland many years ago, he is as you say sadly missed! :blink:

Just a quick question is this who have you met at SM events or generally as half those on here havent been to SM events that i know of?

Anyway i guess i have to say James Marsters for me know he has done a few sM events but i have seen him at every other event worldwide since 2003. Second to him would be Tony Head and then Clare Kramer if we are including non sm guests at other buffy cons shes done.