Missed the Closing Ceremony

I had to leave early today and missed the talk with all the guests and the Closing Ceremony and was wondering if anything interesting happened. Was there any Lockdown 2 news or anything.

It was good - lot's of interesting questions. Some of the questions I don't even know how I would answer. I'm super pissed that we didn't meet. I told Rodders that I really wanted to meet you. Or maybe I did on my drunken night? Friday night is a bit fuzzy and forgotten. LOL.

B

They are in discussions with A List guests and are waiting on them to get back to them with dates suitable for them so we will get main cast members for Lockdown 2.

I don't expect we will get any announcements for at least a good few months as it won't be held this year.

The main bit of news that I was unaware of was the fact that Andrew said he had heard there would possibly be a Lost movie after Season 5, but didn't say anymore than that.

Thanks!

I didn't get to meet anybody from the forum I don't think. I saw Rodders in the Polar Bear outfit at one point but thought it would be awkward to meet him while he was dressed up, then I realised I had no idea what he looked like so couldn't find him after LOL. Would have been cool to meet you also!

They are in discussions with A List guests and are waiting on them to get back to them with dates suitable for them so we will get main cast members for Lockdown 2.

I don't expect we will get any announcements for at least a good few months as it won't be held this year.

The main bit of news that I was unaware of was the fact that Andrew said he had heard there would possibly be a Lost movie after Season 5, but didn't say anymore than that.

Thanks, that sounds awesome about L2 but I also don't think we'll get news for awhile. I was there when Andrew said about the movie which sounded very cool.

I didn't get to meet anybody from the forum I don't think. I saw Rodders in the Polar Bear outfit at one point but thought it would be awkward to meet him while he was dressed up, then I realised I had no idea what he looked like so couldn't find him after LOL. Would have been cool to meet you also!

you should have come up to me lambourne, i wanted to meet you. i wanted to meet the dude who's been co-counting down with me and nik lol.

i've got pics up and more to come!! take a look peeps!

there was a little bit of info

jason said that now there will probably be no issues re: the strike. he said alot of 'A-list guests' were interested but couldn't do it. and this time instead of setting a date and then getting guests, they probably will find out when some 'bigger' characters can attend and base the event around that

anyone know about the discount jason mentioned in the opening ceremony?

...did i imagine that

...did i imagine that

No, you didn't imagine that.

Jason said they'd keep our names on file and work out a discount for people attending for a future event. He didn't even specifically say it was only for Lockdown 2. :P

I'm sure they'll post more details here when they worked something out.

• 1 month later...

...did i imagine that

No, you didn't imagine that.

Jason said they'd keep our names on file and work out a discount for people attending for a future event. He didn't even specifically say it was only for Lockdown 2. :D

I'm sure they'll post more details here when they worked something out.

ah thanks

there really was a part of me that thought i made it up :D