Important - Online Shop Ordering

Jola

Can I just ask that when you place an order in the online shop, that you make sure you input your FULL postal address please?

I am getting an increasing number of orders with house numbers missing, post codes missing and street names missing....... :WINCE:

The shop is not automated to find your address if you only partially input the details (alot of you are just putting in a house number and town/postcode)

This means I have to spend ages on the Royal Mail website trying to locate your full and proper address to ensure the envelopes are addressed correctly.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha i can just picture you sitting there.Surrounded by envelopes.Stamps and some biros.

Yup - that's my normal day in processing all the orders...... let alone having to deal with any queries or getting them posted off :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Below are the common questions I have been getting regarding ticket purchases, so hopefully they will answer your queries and save you emailing.

This list is subject to updating :headscratch:

Q) How soon will my order be processed?

A) Usually within a couple of days from you placing your order. However, this can take slightly longer at certain times. But always usually within a week.

Q) The shop doesn't list my card as being accepted (eg: Visa, Mastercard, Delta etc)

A) This isn't a problem at all. We accept most cards. If the shop doesn't list your particular card, then select any option. Cards are processed manually - the shop only "holds" your order. If for whatever reason your card is rejected at the time of processing, then you are contacted by email to clarify.

Q) I live in "X" country, but that's not listed on the shop. Are you able to post tickets out to me?

A) Yes, we can post tickets anywhere in the world. Just ensure you put your full correct postal address in the comment section of the order form, or in the different shipping address option.

Q) What postage rate option do I choose?

A) If you live in the UK then you select the option for UK. If you live in Europe, or elsewhere in the world (eg: USA, Canada, Australia, Asia etc) then you select the option for Europe.

Q) I placed my order on X date - why haven't I received my tickets yet?

A) Tickets are ALWAYS usually posted out approximately two weeks before the event. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

Q) You have posted out the tickets, but I haven't received mine at all - what do I do?

A) You will need to email info@collectormania.com to advise us. Then we can look into it and advise you what to do.

Q) I haven't received a confirmation email of the order I have placed, why?

A) Usually this is because you have input your email address incorrectly onto the shop. In other cases it's because it has gone into your junk mail folder.

Q) Can I order a ticket by telephone?

A) Unfortunately at this stage no. The online shop is the only way to purchase, it is secure. The online shop keeps track of stock levels.

Q) I have bought a ticket for X convention but I would like to upgrade/downgrade - is this possible?

A) No, I'm afraid all ticket purchases are final.

Q) I can't make the show now for XYZ reason and have bought a ticket - can I have a refund?

A) No, sorry. Refunds are only applicable if the show itself is cancelled, or in the case of photoshoots, the actor has had to cancel his/her appearance. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

• 1 month later...

Can I please remind you all that you do need to put your full postal address onto the order form. I'm getting loads of orders through where I have to look them up myself.

Thanks.

I am getting an increasing number of orders with house numbers missing, post codes missing and street names missing....... ;)

Name and shame them !!

LOL - now if I did that, I'd be wasting more time :headscratch:

Hiya Jola,

Sorry to bother you but I hadn't seen any topics for refunds for the Armin Shimmerman and Tim Russ photos. I assumed these would be done automatically as usual, but I got a few photo session tickets in today and my Tim Russ ones were in there as well. Will the refunds be done for these soon at all?

Thanks in advance for the help

Eik!

Suddenly realisation that there is about a month left B) and I haven't ordered tickets! :smile:

Problem is, I think we're gona need to go both days - but the people I go with have just gone on Hols - so can't confirm with them!

So - is it the usual status? - online shop closing about a week before the convention? just trying to work out the latest i can order them...

As with every event the online shop shuts TWO weeks before the event.

Entry tickets will always be available on the door - and the photo sessions should be available to buy at the show as well (depending on stock levels).

As with every event the online shop shuts TWO weeks before the event.

Entry tickets will always be available on the door - and the photo sessions should be available to buy at the show as well (depending on stock levels).

Thanks Jola! much appreciate the fast reply. :smile:

Not sure where i got it in my head it was a week before. B) been going to showmasters cons for long enough now!

Right - might be going online then this evening and placing an order...

Didn't realise how close this event was I kept saying to Stevie it's four weeks but totally forgot that you stop taking orders two weeks before. I'm gonna book mine Wednesday or Thursday when Stevie's about then they can arrive together cos we need to choose which photoshoots we want too.

Didn't realise how close this event was I kept saying to Stevie it's four weeks but totally forgot that you stop taking orders two weeks before. I'm gonna book mine Wednesday or Thursday when Stevie's about then they can arrive together cos we need to choose which photoshoots we want too.

I was the same! Suddenly looked at my calendar - did the calculations and went Eik! :smile:

Thinking i may just book tickets for both days including my friends and just swallow the cost if they/we don't go the second day.

It's the problem with having a list of 15 people we want to get! think we're gona need that extra day cushion! B)

I can't believe i actually want some cancellations!!! :D

Edited by be_insane

OK, please excuse the silly pregnant lady.

Ordered some tickets today, am I right in thinking that payment gets processed as and when our lovely Jola gets the chance?

Just so I knows and can leave sufficient funds in the account.

Sorry if this gets asked a thousand times!!!

Em xxx :WAVE:

Edited by Phoenix

Ordered some tickets today, am I right in thinking that payment gets processed as and when our lovely Jola gets the chance?

Pretty much yup LOL ;)

Pretty much yup LOL ;)

He he, great thanks!!!

Hurrah hurrah! now ordered my early bird tickets for both days!

Although I do find it frustrating when a site insists on your entering an issue number! my card doesn't have one!

Jola - I have added a comment to my order to say about this in case it causes an issues, just stuck 1 into the field! :D

Edited by be_insane

I know the on line shop will be closing two weeks before the event, will that be Friday or Saturday, as I might get my internet bank account back up and running by then. Thank you! :lol:

Edited by Flibble