Lockdown schedule

Jason, Mark, Jola, Too_tal,

I know one attendee who has a Gold pass, but she found a new job this week, so she could not come on Friday, but only on saturday... She will arrive at 12:50 pm or 1:20 pm at the Park Inn.

If she is there at 12:50 pm, she could perhaps assist to the end of the group photo shoot session.

But if she is at the park Inn only at 1:20 pm, she will miss all the photo sessions...

So she isn't sure anymore to come to the event... because she will miss the gold pass drink and perhaps all the photo sessions...

It's her first event, so she doesn't know how does the event work.

Do you think if she miss all the photo sessions, she could have an exceptionnal autorization to make one photo with each guest at the table during the autograph session ? I know pictures at the table are forbidden, but it would be an exceptionnal autorization because she would have missed all the photo sessions...

Thanks for your answer.

Edited by sebastianillyria

I know one attendee who has a Gold pass, but she found a new job this week, so she could not come on Friday, but only on saturday... She will arrive at 12:50 pm or 1:20 pm at the Park Inn.

If she is there at 12:50 pm, she could perhaps assist to the end of the group photo shoot session.

But if she is at the park Inn only at 1:20 pm, she will miss all the photo sessions...

So she isn't sure anymore to come to the event... because she will miss the gold pass drink and perhaps all the photo sessions...

Do you think if she miss all the photo sessions, she could have an exceptionnal autorization to make one photo with each guest at the table during the autograph session ? I know pictures at the table are forbidden, but it would be an exceptionnal autorization because she would have missed all the photo sessions...

Thanks for your answer.

Has she emailed them directly as I am sure they would do there best to make sure everyone has a great weekend, including your friend

I am sure they would do there best to make sure everyone has a great weekend, including your friend

Yes I know, that's why i'm not worried for her, but...

she doesn't want to come anymore, since she has discovered that she will miss all the photo sessions... :D

I'm sure there is a solution (perhaps with at picture a the table)

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for your answer.

I got a PM from her on another site. I have replied.

Thanks for your answer.

I got a PM from her on another site. I have replied.

thank you for your answer too tall :WINCE: