Photo session - James Marsters and John Barrowman together

jamiepowell1983

I asked about a James and Michael joint photo session, and was pretty much told at the time that it would'nt happen.

I'm hoping that after SM did the group photo at Eclipse, that they'll see that it can be done.

gebes, they have done group photos before eclipse- the Milo and Adrian one at LFCC for example

i would kill for a James/John photoshoot, but i barely have enough to get all the guest autos that i want, besides photoshoots XD *there are 7 guests that i wanna meet, thats the most ever, so well dont on al the great guests guys!*

Edited by Emmeh

gebes, they have done group photos before eclipse- the Milo and Adrian one at LFCC for example

i would kill for a James/John photoshoot, but i barely have enough to get all the guest autos that i want, besides photoshoots XD *there are 7 guests that i wanna meet, thats the most ever, so well dont on al the great guests guys!*

me too :YAHOO:

Im assuming though that because theyve already sold James and John photoshoots seperatly that it's unlikely it would happen.

If they did do another one it would cut down on signing time for 2 of the most popular guests.

Even though i would kill to see one happen :YAHOO:

I asked for them to do an Atlantis cast shot (Torri, Jason and David N) at the Nov 2007 GMEX and they said no because it takes longer and everything because there are more chances of some one blinking and having to take the photo again and also the time taken away from autos :(

however, as some one who has met alot of the Atlantis guys atleast once, a photo shoot with more than once person in really appeals me to me :(

and in this context, as they have had James at several events now and JB at a few as well, SM would probably make more offering a photo double oppurtunity for all the fans who already have individual photo shots ;):(

surfy sah xx

As much as i wud love a picture with these two together, coz hello DRUEL. lol.

I think laura aka mousy brown is right, if they do a double shoot aswell as there single shoots there is gunna be less time for them to do autos and thats baaaaaaad

specialy wth JB oinli doing one day. :(

this would be so cool,i don't queue well due to ill health and would save me a lot of problems,but as all the individual tickets have already gone on sale i think its unlikely to happen,oh well now to choose who to queue for..lol

• Moderators

I asked about a James and Michael joint photo session, and was pretty much told at the time that it would'nt happen.

I'm hoping that after SM did the group photo at Eclipse, that they'll see that it can be done.

I'm sure there are reasons for the reason that it wouldn't happen sorry, but I have been told it won't.

A photo with both would be nice but its not going to happen. John is only there one day and having to do 2 photo shoots is gonna mean that a lot of people will miss out on autos as hes only there the one day so i understand why this time. Maybe they can get him back again to another event when he can do both days as i am sure he will be popular. Still i will be happy with a photo of him on his own and it means i get to save £20 which no doubt will go to an extra james photo shoot!

nicky