Is it me or?

KrazyKid197

A lot of people have given up on the show, so I didn't bother doing episode discussions anymore. I just talk about it elsewhere now :D

ah that sucks.

After the big spoiler (that I managed to accidentally see) for S4, I probably will stop with it, but yes. There is no squee, and 3.10-3.12? They needed squee.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I've ever seen a series fall apart so quickly. Series 3 looked like it could be really good but it just wasn't! Shame because this was a really promising idea, think they tried to do too much with it, all the high level conspiracy stuff just didnt work for me.

• Moderators

I actually thought Season 2 was great, and on some levels better than the first season. Granted, the initial concept of the show had pretty much gone by then, but I loved Mahone and Kellerman etc. It actually worked because it was different mostly - and those who criticise moments for being too far fetched .. well duh, the whole damn show is! lol

But yes, Season 3 .. it's tricky, I don't think they could go back to what made it work initially. And I feel they'll get stuck in that rut again with S4 because people are still in Sona.

Even though I'm interested in the Michael revenge aspect (though that won't play out the way I thought it would now!), and I will still watch, I'm unsure of how it's gonna work.

Season 3 was always going to be a difficult one. You couldn't do a re-run of Season 1's breakout in a different location as it would have been seen as a re-hash. The Writer's Strike did impact on the overall story, and I hope the Actor's Strike doesn't happen and the series can go forward.

I really think unless they have some serious solid gold material for a fourth season they should just let it die a death.

By the way, has anyone ever watched Oz? Is it any good? I know it is meant to be a wee bit more gritty that Prison Break but gritty doesn't always mean good!

• Moderators

I love Oz - it's a love it or hate it programme. Definitely grittier.

Very stellar cast, and the show's certainly not as OTT and nonsensical as Prison Break, though I love them both for different reasons!

I'd give the first couple of episodes a go - you get an idea of the style of the show etc, and if you're not into it after those you probably never will be ..

• 2 years later...

A lot of people have given up on the show, so I didn't bother doing episode discussions anymore. I just talk about it elsewhere now :o

this show sorta game and went/I didnt see it till after, cant remember which, before I came to conventions ect, otherwise id be posting on here alot.

I love prison break, it was a very addictive show, I loved all the twists. must rewatch it again soon.

• 4 months later...