Sorry it is late i have been in LA for two weeks

I would just like to say that Eclipse was my first convention and it was BRILLIANT

the parties were great, the guests were great, the crew were great. everything was great!!!!

and a big thank you to steven my room mate who was a really guy.

I met have have made a whole world of new friends and some people i wanted to talk too and could not!!!!

I hope to see you all at furture SM events!!!

and i read about the come down after conventions and really felt nothing of it.... but after this convention and the new friends i made, it really felt like when i left school and was leaving all my friends!!

a sad moment,....... lucky for me SM will have more events and i can always meet my new friends!!! yay me!!!

thank again... and jason you are a nutter, i though i was bad at parties..... but the carpet licking on saturday was way beyond me

LA was great, I have yet to upload my pictures!!! but the big points were.

I went on the heroes set for the season two wedding scene.... i'm trying not to spoil the season.

bascally the 'village' that a certain sisters kills a few people because a bride to be was cheating on her brother!!! it was actually really interesting. (its an old re-used wild west set)

I went on the old gillmore girls set, Jay Leno set and met Allison Moorer (pictures were banned =((, but she was really nice ) I went on the set of friends in studion 21 at WB, I also met Snoop Dogg, and was 4 feet away from Jack Nicolason at the lakers game on tuesday.

I could not do the Disney tour because it was under construcion for a film called HSM3 (construction has just started), I'm so excited about that.

I could not enter Paramount Studios because they were closed because of filming, the last time they closed totally was when they were filimg MI3. so this film must be big!!!

Oh god loads more!!!! too much to mention. I have to say it is a must for any film/TV fan!!!!

universal was fab, WB fab, NBC fab.... blah blah blah

Oh and i went to Las Vegas as well!!!!!