Schedule

Doc Bones

It's less than a week away and no sign of the schedule.

Is that because SM are still working on late guests??? I would really think it's too late now.

It would be really handy to have the schedule before the event (like Eclipse)

i dont think theres any need to have it, but thats just my opinion. it may make you feel a bit more comfortable knowing it, but at eclipse, the saturday morning was mayhem, so they're probably sorting stuff out to make it run smoother

I doubt that our numbers will be that high that will make a schedule so important as it did with Eclipse.

I have been to conventions where the attendee numbers have been small and they are completely different in character.

They can be more enjoyable for this, as there is plenty of time to do all that you want to do. As Jason has mentioned, guests fell less concerned about mixing with attendees so you are more likely to get to speak with them than at a larger convention.

Don't panic, enjoy the experience!

I'd be curious to know too! I'm curious to when the group shot will take place - not to mention the talks, etc!

Of course, it's better to know, but don't worry if we have not the schedule :D

At Eclipse, photo session and Autograph session were from 9 am to 2 pm (or 4 pm on sunday) and the Q&A sessions were the afternoon... And the Group shot was on sunday morning.

But nobody know whether it would be the same schedule.

;)

I'd be curious to know too! I'm curious to when the group shot will take place - not to mention the talks, etc!

Of course, it's better to know, but don't worry if we have not the schedule :blush:

At Eclipse, photo session and Autograph session were from 9 am to 2 pm (or 4 pm on sunday) and the Q&A sessions were the afternoon... And the Group shot was on sunday morning.

But nobody know whether it would be the same schedule.

:WAVE:

I'm not going to worry, I just said it would be nice to know. Travel plans, etc? And I was at Eclipse, I know what happened!

I'm not going to worry, I just said it would be nice to know. Travel plans, etc? And I was at Eclipse, I know what happened!

So you know that the schedule we had before the event was a little false :WAVE:

So i prefer to have a right schedule only saturday than a false tonight :blush:

Edited by sebastianillyria

So you know that the schedule we had before the event was a little false :WAVE:

So i prefer to have a right schedule only saturday than a false tonight :blush:

Of course I don't want a false schedule, what kind of a question is that? I realise that there were changes at Eclipse, but I would like a rough idea of when the photoshoot is (even if it's only what day they're going to be on) and what time the last talks finish as I have had to change travel plans.