NEW PHOTO SHOOT

Davey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just his opinion... SM have yet to confirm this... but yep, very unlikely. Thing is, not all John n James's Fans are Torchwood, so for them to do a joint one, it'd prob take away from the singles, be twice as expensive, and there won't be as much demand.

I also haven't heard of a joint shoot at a CM... unless I'm wrong. There was going to be a Sly/Sophie one, but he cancelled- plus both common guests.

I also haven't heard of a joint shoot at a CM... unless I'm wrong. There was going to be a Sly/Sophie one, but he cancelled- plus both common guests.

Adrian and Milo did a joint photo shoot at LFCC last year and they were only there for one day.

• Moderators

But they were really there for Heroes promotion, and the majority of people wanted them both anyway.

James is probably for Buffy primarily, then Smallville and Torchwood ..

Adrian and Milo did a joint photo shoot at LFCC last year and they were only there for one day.

Yea, but they didn't do single shoots- they only did a double to half the time- even then it went over.

As DeeBee said, James is for Buffy and Angel, then Smallville and Torchwood prob last. John even, loads may only watch Dr Who and not Torchwood (like me and the bf)... or support him for his roles in theatre, or other stuff. Adrian and Milo at the time were here for Heroes, and haven't majorly been in any similar shows.

Edited by Lizzy

Nah, she could just stand in the queue if you explain, stay to one side while you hae ur pic, then follow you out. I'm sure they won't let you leave her alone

Cheers Lizzy, was obviously concerned about not being allowed to take a seven year old in with me.

• Showmasters Admin

Would I have to pay for my niece? She won't be in the photo but I can't very well leave her with my bag now can I?

Any advice welcome.

Talk to the crew at the talk area. But there will be no issue with your daughter going through with you, just not in the picture it's self.

• Showmasters Admin

Everyone Knows who you are TT :P

Indeed. I'm so famous I even got mentioned it a talk at Lockdown :clap:

I was just confirming that the crew will know me as Too Tall. Obviously it's my name on here but that doesn't mean crew at the show would necessarily know who Too Tall is.

As it happens they do all know me as Too Tall because we have too many Stuarts.

Edited by Too Tall

Would I have to pay for my niece? She won't be in the photo but I can't very well leave her with my bag now can I?

Any advice welcome.

Talk to the crew at the talk area. But there will be no issue with your daughter going through with you, just not in the picture it's self.

I was just going to ask the same question - booked my photo when they first came on sale and have now found that my usual sitter can't have my daughter that weekend so i will have to bring her with - glad to know she can come through, i was having a bit of a panic

Being really cheeky here but Harvey is 2 and Aeryn is 5 months would I have to buy two tickes if I want them both in the pic or would 2 tiny ones count as 1 big one

Ohhh you're little ones are called Harvey and Aeryn?!! I have so much love for you right now, that's adorable!

Hi everyone, my wife is a big fan of John Barrowman and was looking forward to meeting him on Sunday. She doesn't know it yet, but I've just booked a photo shoot for her with him - that'll get me at least another week of cooking and cloth washing out of her! :D

Edited by jimbo_bob

Being really cheeky here but Harvey is 2 and Aeryn is 5 months would I have to buy two tickes if I want them both in the pic or would 2 tiny ones count as 1 big one

Ohhh you're little ones are called Harvey and Aeryn?!! I have so much love for you right now, that's adorable!

Are you a Farscape fan by any chance Hee Hee

Can Anyone Answer my Question please Hellloooooooooo

Elfiexx

Hi everyone, my wife is a big fan of John Barrowman and was looking forward to meeting him on Sunday. She doesn't know it yet, but I've just booked a photo shoot for her with him - that'll get me at least another week of cooking and cloth washing out of her! :D

I would hope that she thanks you by your get more than the cooking and washing done *winks*:D